Dakota Fanning Not Confident of ACT Result
Teen actress Dakota Fanning is stressing out about her college applications a year ahead of high school graduation, amid fears she flunked an important admissions test. The "Twilight" actress is worried she has failed her ACT test - a standardized exam for students that can weigh heavily on admissions to high-ranking universities.
And the 16 year old is facing her worst fear while waiting for the results - that she may not get in to the college of her choice. She explains, "I took the ACT. I got the email today saying, 'Your scores are on the way.' So now I know to watch for the envelope and hide it for a few weeks."
"I'm just afraid I didn't do well because I came out (of the exam) and I was like, 'Oh, that was easy! That was not hard.' My confidence is completely gone."
More Dakota Fanning News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed