Dakota Fanning Not Confident of ACT Result
Teen actress Dakota Fanning is stressing out about her college applications a year ahead of high school graduation, amid fears she flunked an important admissions test. The "Twilight" actress is worried she has failed her ACT test - a standardized exam for students that can weigh heavily on admissions to high-ranking universities.
And the 16 year old is facing her worst fear while waiting for the results - that she may not get in to the college of her choice. She explains, "I took the ACT. I got the email today saying, 'Your scores are on the way.' So now I know to watch for the envelope and hide it for a few weeks."
"I'm just afraid I didn't do well because I came out (of the exam) and I was like, 'Oh, that was easy! That was not hard.' My confidence is completely gone."
More Dakota Fanning News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test