Dakota Fanning Not Confident of ACT Result
Teen actress Dakota Fanning is stressing out about her college applications a year ahead of high school graduation, amid fears she flunked an important admissions test. The "Twilight" actress is worried she has failed her ACT test - a standardized exam for students that can weigh heavily on admissions to high-ranking universities.
And the 16 year old is facing her worst fear while waiting for the results - that she may not get in to the college of her choice. She explains, "I took the ACT. I got the email today saying, 'Your scores are on the way.' So now I know to watch for the envelope and hide it for a few weeks."
"I'm just afraid I didn't do well because I came out (of the exam) and I was like, 'Oh, that was easy! That was not hard.' My confidence is completely gone."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back