Dakota Fanning Not Confident of ACT Result
Teen actress Dakota Fanning is stressing out about her college applications a year ahead of high school graduation, amid fears she flunked an important admissions test. The "Twilight" actress is worried she has failed her ACT test - a standardized exam for students that can weigh heavily on admissions to high-ranking universities.
And the 16 year old is facing her worst fear while waiting for the results - that she may not get in to the college of her choice. She explains, "I took the ACT. I got the email today saying, 'Your scores are on the way.' So now I know to watch for the envelope and hide it for a few weeks."
"I'm just afraid I didn't do well because I came out (of the exam) and I was like, 'Oh, that was easy! That was not hard.' My confidence is completely gone."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer