Dakota Fanning Not Confident of ACT Result
Teen actress Dakota Fanning is stressing out about her college applications a year ahead of high school graduation, amid fears she flunked an important admissions test. The "Twilight" actress is worried she has failed her ACT test - a standardized exam for students that can weigh heavily on admissions to high-ranking universities.
And the 16 year old is facing her worst fear while waiting for the results - that she may not get in to the college of her choice. She explains, "I took the ACT. I got the email today saying, 'Your scores are on the way.' So now I know to watch for the envelope and hide it for a few weeks."
"I'm just afraid I didn't do well because I came out (of the exam) and I was like, 'Oh, that was easy! That was not hard.' My confidence is completely gone."
More Dakota Fanning News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7