Another 'Harry Potter' Stuntman Injured On Set
A stuntman working on the final "Harry Potter" movie has been hospitalized following a daring action sequence, just a year after Daniel Radcliffe's body double fell from a harness and suffered severe spinal injuries.
Movie action man Greg Powell, 56, suffered a broken shoulder in a motorcycle crash while filming the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", last week. The accident, which occurred at the Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, is said to have happened after Powell's long trench coat became trapped in the rear wheel of the bike, sending him flying into the air, according to Britain's The People newspaper.
Last year David Holmes, who doubled for Radcliffe in the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" movie, broke his back at the same studios while he was practicing flying scenes.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked