Another 'Harry Potter' Stuntman Injured On Set
A stuntman working on the final "Harry Potter" movie has been hospitalized following a daring action sequence, just a year after Daniel Radcliffe's body double fell from a harness and suffered severe spinal injuries.
Movie action man Greg Powell, 56, suffered a broken shoulder in a motorcycle crash while filming the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", last week. The accident, which occurred at the Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, is said to have happened after Powell's long trench coat became trapped in the rear wheel of the bike, sending him flying into the air, according to Britain's The People newspaper.
Last year David Holmes, who doubled for Radcliffe in the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" movie, broke his back at the same studios while he was practicing flying scenes.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too