Another 'Harry Potter' Stuntman Injured On Set
A stuntman working on the final "Harry Potter" movie has been hospitalized following a daring action sequence, just a year after Daniel Radcliffe's body double fell from a harness and suffered severe spinal injuries.
Movie action man Greg Powell, 56, suffered a broken shoulder in a motorcycle crash while filming the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", last week. The accident, which occurred at the Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, is said to have happened after Powell's long trench coat became trapped in the rear wheel of the bike, sending him flying into the air, according to Britain's The People newspaper.
Last year David Holmes, who doubled for Radcliffe in the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" movie, broke his back at the same studios while he was practicing flying scenes.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos