Another 'Harry Potter' Stuntman Injured On Set
A stuntman working on the final "Harry Potter" movie has been hospitalized following a daring action sequence, just a year after Daniel Radcliffe's body double fell from a harness and suffered severe spinal injuries.
Movie action man Greg Powell, 56, suffered a broken shoulder in a motorcycle crash while filming the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", last week. The accident, which occurred at the Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, is said to have happened after Powell's long trench coat became trapped in the rear wheel of the bike, sending him flying into the air, according to Britain's The People newspaper.
Last year David Holmes, who doubled for Radcliffe in the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" movie, broke his back at the same studios while he was practicing flying scenes.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby