Another 'Harry Potter' Stuntman Injured On Set
A stuntman working on the final "Harry Potter" movie has been hospitalized following a daring action sequence, just a year after Daniel Radcliffe's body double fell from a harness and suffered severe spinal injuries.
Movie action man Greg Powell, 56, suffered a broken shoulder in a motorcycle crash while filming the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", last week. The accident, which occurred at the Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, is said to have happened after Powell's long trench coat became trapped in the rear wheel of the bike, sending him flying into the air, according to Britain's The People newspaper.
Last year David Holmes, who doubled for Radcliffe in the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" movie, broke his back at the same studios while he was practicing flying scenes.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special