Dave Chappelle Prompted Pilot to Make Emergency Landing
A private jet carrying Dave Chappelle was forced to make an emergency landing on Friday, July 2 night amid concerns over the comedian's erratic behavior. The funnyman was flying from New Jersey to Ohio, but the plane was diverted and landed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania after the star reportedly "freaked out" and refused to put his seat belt on.
Crewmembers are said to have become concerned after Chappelle allegedly barged into the cockpit and they decided to ground the plane over safety fears, according to TMZ.com. A representative for Chappelle confirmed the incident to the website, but explained the star was feeling unwell and did not want to use the bathroom on the plane.
Some reported that after landing in Pittsburgh, the comedian immediately checked into a hotel and told his employees to rent him a car to drive to Ohio. However, he reportedly "couldn't remember his address".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame