Zac Hanson Is 'So Excited' About Second Baby
Pop star Zac Hanson is "so excited" to become a father all over again, because children are the highlight of his life. The 24-year-old Hanson brother and his wife Kate revealed on Thursday, July 1 that they are expecting their second child.
And the drummer can't wait to welcome a little brother or sister for their two-year-old son John. He tells People, "I am so excited about the new addition to our growing family and for the stories and inspiration this person will bring to the world. Life is so short. And there is nothing better than getting to share life with our children."
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker began dating after they first met in August 2000. Zac then proposed to her following their four years of dating. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video