Zac Hanson Is 'So Excited' About Second Baby
Pop star Zac Hanson is "so excited" to become a father all over again, because children are the highlight of his life. The 24-year-old Hanson brother and his wife Kate revealed on Thursday, July 1 that they are expecting their second child.
And the drummer can't wait to welcome a little brother or sister for their two-year-old son John. He tells People, "I am so excited about the new addition to our growing family and for the stories and inspiration this person will bring to the world. Life is so short. And there is nothing better than getting to share life with our children."
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker began dating after they first met in August 2000. Zac then proposed to her following their four years of dating. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked