Zac Hanson Is 'So Excited' About Second Baby
Pop star Zac Hanson is "so excited" to become a father all over again, because children are the highlight of his life. The 24-year-old Hanson brother and his wife Kate revealed on Thursday, July 1 that they are expecting their second child.
And the drummer can't wait to welcome a little brother or sister for their two-year-old son John. He tells People, "I am so excited about the new addition to our growing family and for the stories and inspiration this person will bring to the world. Life is so short. And there is nothing better than getting to share life with our children."
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker began dating after they first met in August 2000. Zac then proposed to her following their four years of dating. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap