Zac Hanson Is 'So Excited' About Second Baby
Pop star Zac Hanson is "so excited" to become a father all over again, because children are the highlight of his life. The 24-year-old Hanson brother and his wife Kate revealed on Thursday, July 1 that they are expecting their second child.
And the drummer can't wait to welcome a little brother or sister for their two-year-old son John. He tells People, "I am so excited about the new addition to our growing family and for the stories and inspiration this person will bring to the world. Life is so short. And there is nothing better than getting to share life with our children."
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker began dating after they first met in August 2000. Zac then proposed to her following their four years of dating. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'