Zac Hanson Is 'So Excited' About Second Baby
Pop star Zac Hanson is "so excited" to become a father all over again, because children are the highlight of his life. The 24-year-old Hanson brother and his wife Kate revealed on Thursday, July 1 that they are expecting their second child.
And the drummer can't wait to welcome a little brother or sister for their two-year-old son John. He tells People, "I am so excited about the new addition to our growing family and for the stories and inspiration this person will bring to the world. Life is so short. And there is nothing better than getting to share life with our children."
Zac Hanson and Kathryn "Kate" Tucker began dating after they first met in August 2000. Zac then proposed to her following their four years of dating. The couple then exchanged vows in a private ceremony held at Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta on June 3, 2006.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory