Laurence Fishburne Hides in 'Man Cave' to Escape Women
Actor Laurence Fishburne hides away in his "man cave" near his home in California whenever he needs to escape the women in his life. The "Matrix" star reveals he has a secret location he can retreat to whenever necessary and only invites a select group of male pals to join him in his hideaway.
He says, "I have a man cave somewhere in California - a totally undisclosed location where manly things occur. There are motorcycles, there are secret doors and passageways. Women are welcome but they must knock." And Fishburne is so serious about having time to himself, he even asks his family to give him notice before they come over.
He adds, "My wife, my daughter, they are welcome, but it's better if they have appointments."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role