Laurence Fishburne Hides in 'Man Cave' to Escape Women
Actor Laurence Fishburne hides away in his "man cave" near his home in California whenever he needs to escape the women in his life. The "Matrix" star reveals he has a secret location he can retreat to whenever necessary and only invites a select group of male pals to join him in his hideaway.
He says, "I have a man cave somewhere in California - a totally undisclosed location where manly things occur. There are motorcycles, there are secret doors and passageways. Women are welcome but they must knock." And Fishburne is so serious about having time to himself, he even asks his family to give him notice before they come over.
He adds, "My wife, my daughter, they are welcome, but it's better if they have appointments."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'