Laurence Fishburne Hides in 'Man Cave' to Escape Women
Actor Laurence Fishburne hides away in his "man cave" near his home in California whenever he needs to escape the women in his life. The "Matrix" star reveals he has a secret location he can retreat to whenever necessary and only invites a select group of male pals to join him in his hideaway.
He says, "I have a man cave somewhere in California - a totally undisclosed location where manly things occur. There are motorcycles, there are secret doors and passageways. Women are welcome but they must knock." And Fishburne is so serious about having time to himself, he even asks his family to give him notice before they come over.
He adds, "My wife, my daughter, they are welcome, but it's better if they have appointments."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion