Laurence Fishburne Hides in 'Man Cave' to Escape Women
Actor Laurence Fishburne hides away in his "man cave" near his home in California whenever he needs to escape the women in his life. The "Matrix" star reveals he has a secret location he can retreat to whenever necessary and only invites a select group of male pals to join him in his hideaway.
He says, "I have a man cave somewhere in California - a totally undisclosed location where manly things occur. There are motorcycles, there are secret doors and passageways. Women are welcome but they must knock." And Fishburne is so serious about having time to himself, he even asks his family to give him notice before they come over.
He adds, "My wife, my daughter, they are welcome, but it's better if they have appointments."
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards