Laurence Fishburne Hides in 'Man Cave' to Escape Women
Actor Laurence Fishburne hides away in his "man cave" near his home in California whenever he needs to escape the women in his life. The "Matrix" star reveals he has a secret location he can retreat to whenever necessary and only invites a select group of male pals to join him in his hideaway.
He says, "I have a man cave somewhere in California - a totally undisclosed location where manly things occur. There are motorcycles, there are secret doors and passageways. Women are welcome but they must knock." And Fishburne is so serious about having time to himself, he even asks his family to give him notice before they come over.
He adds, "My wife, my daughter, they are welcome, but it's better if they have appointments."
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!