Katy Perry Made B-Jobs Comment on Radio
Katy Perry shocked listeners on a British radio show this week by making an X-rated comment about her sex life with fiance Russell Brand. The pop star appeared as a guest on Britain's Real Radio and bemoaned the ongoing soccer World Cup in South Africa which distracted her partner during their brief time together last week.
But Perry soon turned the air waves blue when she began talking about oral sex on air - shocking listeners with her racy language. She told host David Heane, "Oh, I'm a World Cup widow. It's been tough... The other day (Russell) did this little play on words and ended up saying that he loved the World Cup more than me. But I know that's not the case."
"The World Cup does not give b**wjobs. That's one thing I win."
More Katy Perry News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna