Katy Perry Made B-Jobs Comment on Radio
Katy Perry shocked listeners on a British radio show this week by making an X-rated comment about her sex life with fiance Russell Brand. The pop star appeared as a guest on Britain's Real Radio and bemoaned the ongoing soccer World Cup in South Africa which distracted her partner during their brief time together last week.
But Perry soon turned the air waves blue when she began talking about oral sex on air - shocking listeners with her racy language. She told host David Heane, "Oh, I'm a World Cup widow. It's been tough... The other day (Russell) did this little play on words and ended up saying that he loved the World Cup more than me. But I know that's not the case."
"The World Cup does not give b**wjobs. That's one thing I win."
More Katy Perry News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder