Katy Perry Made B-Jobs Comment on Radio
Katy Perry shocked listeners on a British radio show this week by making an X-rated comment about her sex life with fiance Russell Brand. The pop star appeared as a guest on Britain's Real Radio and bemoaned the ongoing soccer World Cup in South Africa which distracted her partner during their brief time together last week.
But Perry soon turned the air waves blue when she began talking about oral sex on air - shocking listeners with her racy language. She told host David Heane, "Oh, I'm a World Cup widow. It's been tough... The other day (Russell) did this little play on words and ended up saying that he loved the World Cup more than me. But I know that's not the case."
"The World Cup does not give b**wjobs. That's one thing I win."
More Katy Perry News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video