Katy Perry Made B-Jobs Comment on Radio
Katy Perry shocked listeners on a British radio show this week by making an X-rated comment about her sex life with fiance Russell Brand. The pop star appeared as a guest on Britain's Real Radio and bemoaned the ongoing soccer World Cup in South Africa which distracted her partner during their brief time together last week.
But Perry soon turned the air waves blue when she began talking about oral sex on air - shocking listeners with her racy language. She told host David Heane, "Oh, I'm a World Cup widow. It's been tough... The other day (Russell) did this little play on words and ended up saying that he loved the World Cup more than me. But I know that's not the case."
"The World Cup does not give b**wjobs. That's one thing I win."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage