Katy Perry Made B-Jobs Comment on Radio
Katy Perry shocked listeners on a British radio show this week by making an X-rated comment about her sex life with fiance Russell Brand. The pop star appeared as a guest on Britain's Real Radio and bemoaned the ongoing soccer World Cup in South Africa which distracted her partner during their brief time together last week.
But Perry soon turned the air waves blue when she began talking about oral sex on air - shocking listeners with her racy language. She told host David Heane, "Oh, I'm a World Cup widow. It's been tough... The other day (Russell) did this little play on words and ended up saying that he loved the World Cup more than me. But I know that's not the case."
"The World Cup does not give b**wjobs. That's one thing I win."
More Katy Perry News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami