Ozzy Osbourne Glad He Ditched Reality TV Show
Ozzy Osbourne is glad he's revived his rock career - because he feared he would be remembered for his shambolic appearance on reality TV show "The Osbournes". The former Black Sabbath frontman was catapulted back into the public eye when cameras captured his madcap antics for the series, which first aired in the U.S. in 2002.
His heightened profile became the springboard for his 2007 comeback album "Black Rain" - and the rocker is delighted he has since managed to shrug off his bumbling TV image and return to his music roots. He tells Metal Hammer magazine, "You know what? That TV celebrity that I became, I f**king didn't like it. Sharon loves flying around the world and being a TV star. I don't. I can't stand it, because my heart is in music... F**k that."
"Sharon said, 'I want to do a variety show.' I said, 'What do you want to do that for?' She said, 'Just one time for me.' I hated every second of it. She kept pushing me into this f**king stuff. I said, 'I tell you what, Sharon, don't even f**ing ask me, don't even go there with me in future, because I don't want to know.' If it comes to the point, at the end of my days, I'm going to be remembered as a chat show host or something... well, I don't want that to happen, you know?"
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed