Video: Kylie Minogue Delivered Weather Forecast
Kylie Minogue stepped in front of the cameras during an appearance on British TV on Friday, July 2 to test out her skills as a weather girl. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was a guest on morning show GMTV, promoting her new album "Aphrodite", and the programme was renamed KMTV in her honor.
And when the hosts Emma Crosby and John Stapleton offered her the opportunity to present the weather forecast, the singer jumped at the chance. Minogue stepped up to present the prediction for her native Australia, urging residents in her home city of Melbourne to wrap up warm as temperatures were due to drop overnight.
The star was visibly delighted with her performance, jumping up and down at the end of her report and exclaiming, "Yay! My first weather forecast!"
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience