Video: Kylie Minogue Delivered Weather Forecast
Kylie Minogue stepped in front of the cameras during an appearance on British TV on Friday, July 2 to test out her skills as a weather girl. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was a guest on morning show GMTV, promoting her new album "Aphrodite", and the programme was renamed KMTV in her honor.
And when the hosts Emma Crosby and John Stapleton offered her the opportunity to present the weather forecast, the singer jumped at the chance. Minogue stepped up to present the prediction for her native Australia, urging residents in her home city of Melbourne to wrap up warm as temperatures were due to drop overnight.
The star was visibly delighted with her performance, jumping up and down at the end of her report and exclaiming, "Yay! My first weather forecast!"
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction