Video: Kylie Minogue Delivered Weather Forecast
Kylie Minogue stepped in front of the cameras during an appearance on British TV on Friday, July 2 to test out her skills as a weather girl. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was a guest on morning show GMTV, promoting her new album "Aphrodite", and the programme was renamed KMTV in her honor.
And when the hosts Emma Crosby and John Stapleton offered her the opportunity to present the weather forecast, the singer jumped at the chance. Minogue stepped up to present the prediction for her native Australia, urging residents in her home city of Melbourne to wrap up warm as temperatures were due to drop overnight.
The star was visibly delighted with her performance, jumping up and down at the end of her report and exclaiming, "Yay! My first weather forecast!"
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?