Video: Kylie Minogue Delivered Weather Forecast
Kylie Minogue stepped in front of the cameras during an appearance on British TV on Friday, July 2 to test out her skills as a weather girl. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was a guest on morning show GMTV, promoting her new album "Aphrodite", and the programme was renamed KMTV in her honor.
And when the hosts Emma Crosby and John Stapleton offered her the opportunity to present the weather forecast, the singer jumped at the chance. Minogue stepped up to present the prediction for her native Australia, urging residents in her home city of Melbourne to wrap up warm as temperatures were due to drop overnight.
The star was visibly delighted with her performance, jumping up and down at the end of her report and exclaiming, "Yay! My first weather forecast!"
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4