Video: Kylie Minogue Delivered Weather Forecast
Kylie Minogue stepped in front of the cameras during an appearance on British TV on Friday, July 2 to test out her skills as a weather girl. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was a guest on morning show GMTV, promoting her new album "Aphrodite", and the programme was renamed KMTV in her honor.
And when the hosts Emma Crosby and John Stapleton offered her the opportunity to present the weather forecast, the singer jumped at the chance. Minogue stepped up to present the prediction for her native Australia, urging residents in her home city of Melbourne to wrap up warm as temperatures were due to drop overnight.
The star was visibly delighted with her performance, jumping up and down at the end of her report and exclaiming, "Yay! My first weather forecast!"
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia