Lady GaGa's Bodyguards Got Into Trouble With Snapper
A bodyguard working for Lady GaGa has been accusing of clashing with a photographer in Boston, Massachusetts earlier this week. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has been in the city with her Monster Ball tour and 16-year-old cameraman Carl Wu was attempting to take pictures of the singer outside a hotel when he was allegedly assaulted by a member of GaGa's security team.
Wu alleges the unnamed bodyguard pushed him out of the way and forcefully shoved him to the ground. He tells the Boston Herald newspaper, "I was being polite and respectful. But this bodyguard was yelling at me and shoved me to the ground. (My) lip was busted."
Wu reported the incident to the police and cops later arrived at the Ritz-Carlton hotel to interview a security guard. In the police report, obtained by the publication, a bodyguard alleges Wu "began swearing at him and attempted to distract him by repeatedly flash(ing) him in the face with the flash from his camera."
"As he escorted (the) photographer (away the) photographer('s) aggressive behaviour turned physical. He stated that he placed (the) photographer on the ground until his client was escorted out of the area by his partner."
No charges have been filed over the incident.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'