Lady GaGa's Bodyguards Got Into Trouble With Snapper
A bodyguard working for Lady GaGa has been accusing of clashing with a photographer in Boston, Massachusetts earlier this week. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has been in the city with her Monster Ball tour and 16-year-old cameraman Carl Wu was attempting to take pictures of the singer outside a hotel when he was allegedly assaulted by a member of GaGa's security team.
Wu alleges the unnamed bodyguard pushed him out of the way and forcefully shoved him to the ground. He tells the Boston Herald newspaper, "I was being polite and respectful. But this bodyguard was yelling at me and shoved me to the ground. (My) lip was busted."
Wu reported the incident to the police and cops later arrived at the Ritz-Carlton hotel to interview a security guard. In the police report, obtained by the publication, a bodyguard alleges Wu "began swearing at him and attempted to distract him by repeatedly flash(ing) him in the face with the flash from his camera."
"As he escorted (the) photographer (away the) photographer('s) aggressive behaviour turned physical. He stated that he placed (the) photographer on the ground until his client was escorted out of the area by his partner."
No charges have been filed over the incident.
More Lady GaGa News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs