Lady GaGa's Bodyguards Got Into Trouble With Snapper
A bodyguard working for Lady GaGa has been accusing of clashing with a photographer in Boston, Massachusetts earlier this week. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has been in the city with her Monster Ball tour and 16-year-old cameraman Carl Wu was attempting to take pictures of the singer outside a hotel when he was allegedly assaulted by a member of GaGa's security team.
Wu alleges the unnamed bodyguard pushed him out of the way and forcefully shoved him to the ground. He tells the Boston Herald newspaper, "I was being polite and respectful. But this bodyguard was yelling at me and shoved me to the ground. (My) lip was busted."
Wu reported the incident to the police and cops later arrived at the Ritz-Carlton hotel to interview a security guard. In the police report, obtained by the publication, a bodyguard alleges Wu "began swearing at him and attempted to distract him by repeatedly flash(ing) him in the face with the flash from his camera."
"As he escorted (the) photographer (away the) photographer('s) aggressive behaviour turned physical. He stated that he placed (the) photographer on the ground until his client was escorted out of the area by his partner."
No charges have been filed over the incident.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones