Lady GaGa's Bodyguards Got Into Trouble With Snapper
A bodyguard working for Lady GaGa has been accusing of clashing with a photographer in Boston, Massachusetts earlier this week. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has been in the city with her Monster Ball tour and 16-year-old cameraman Carl Wu was attempting to take pictures of the singer outside a hotel when he was allegedly assaulted by a member of GaGa's security team.
Wu alleges the unnamed bodyguard pushed him out of the way and forcefully shoved him to the ground. He tells the Boston Herald newspaper, "I was being polite and respectful. But this bodyguard was yelling at me and shoved me to the ground. (My) lip was busted."
Wu reported the incident to the police and cops later arrived at the Ritz-Carlton hotel to interview a security guard. In the police report, obtained by the publication, a bodyguard alleges Wu "began swearing at him and attempted to distract him by repeatedly flash(ing) him in the face with the flash from his camera."
"As he escorted (the) photographer (away the) photographer('s) aggressive behaviour turned physical. He stated that he placed (the) photographer on the ground until his client was escorted out of the area by his partner."
No charges have been filed over the incident.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation