Katy Perry Wants Fans to Help Her Landing 'Glee' Role
Katy Perry is urging her fans to launch an online campaign to land her a role in "Glee" because she's desperate to star in the musical TV show. The all-singing-all-dancing series is becoming well-known for its celebrity guests, which have included Neil Patrick Harris, Eve, and Josh Groban, while stars including Susan Boyle and Justin Timberlake are rumored to be in talks to appear in the upcoming second season.
Perry is adamant she wants to be included and has appealed to her fans to take to the internet to persuade show bosses to hire her. She says, "Please! I would love somebody to start that Facebook group and persuade them. I would absolutely love that."
"Glee" is in transition to its second season. The only confirmed guests in the new season are so far John Stamos and Charice.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake