Katy Perry Wants Fans to Help Her Landing 'Glee' Role
Katy Perry is urging her fans to launch an online campaign to land her a role in "Glee" because she's desperate to star in the musical TV show. The all-singing-all-dancing series is becoming well-known for its celebrity guests, which have included Neil Patrick Harris, Eve, and Josh Groban, while stars including Susan Boyle and Justin Timberlake are rumored to be in talks to appear in the upcoming second season.
Perry is adamant she wants to be included and has appealed to her fans to take to the internet to persuade show bosses to hire her. She says, "Please! I would love somebody to start that Facebook group and persuade them. I would absolutely love that."
"Glee" is in transition to its second season. The only confirmed guests in the new season are so far John Stamos and Charice.
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce