Katy Perry Wants Fans to Help Her Landing 'Glee' Role
Katy Perry is urging her fans to launch an online campaign to land her a role in "Glee" because she's desperate to star in the musical TV show. The all-singing-all-dancing series is becoming well-known for its celebrity guests, which have included Neil Patrick Harris, Eve, and Josh Groban, while stars including Susan Boyle and Justin Timberlake are rumored to be in talks to appear in the upcoming second season.
Perry is adamant she wants to be included and has appealed to her fans to take to the internet to persuade show bosses to hire her. She says, "Please! I would love somebody to start that Facebook group and persuade them. I would absolutely love that."
"Glee" is in transition to its second season. The only confirmed guests in the new season are so far John Stamos and Charice.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance