Katy Perry Wants Fans to Help Her Landing 'Glee' Role
Katy Perry is urging her fans to launch an online campaign to land her a role in "Glee" because she's desperate to star in the musical TV show. The all-singing-all-dancing series is becoming well-known for its celebrity guests, which have included Neil Patrick Harris, Eve, and Josh Groban, while stars including Susan Boyle and Justin Timberlake are rumored to be in talks to appear in the upcoming second season.
Perry is adamant she wants to be included and has appealed to her fans to take to the internet to persuade show bosses to hire her. She says, "Please! I would love somebody to start that Facebook group and persuade them. I would absolutely love that."
"Glee" is in transition to its second season. The only confirmed guests in the new season are so far John Stamos and Charice.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC