Katy Perry Wants Fans to Help Her Landing 'Glee' Role
Katy Perry is urging her fans to launch an online campaign to land her a role in "Glee" because she's desperate to star in the musical TV show. The all-singing-all-dancing series is becoming well-known for its celebrity guests, which have included Neil Patrick Harris, Eve, and Josh Groban, while stars including Susan Boyle and Justin Timberlake are rumored to be in talks to appear in the upcoming second season.
Perry is adamant she wants to be included and has appealed to her fans to take to the internet to persuade show bosses to hire her. She says, "Please! I would love somebody to start that Facebook group and persuade them. I would absolutely love that."
"Glee" is in transition to its second season. The only confirmed guests in the new season are so far John Stamos and Charice.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'