Lee Ryan's Impromptu Busking Session Stopped by Police
Former Blue star Lee Ryan was reportedly moved on by police when he took to the London streets for an impromptu busking session on Thursday, July 1. The ex-boyband star set up a spot in the British capital's busy Leicester Square and began singing his new songs for tourists and commuters as they passed through the bustling area.
But Ryan's music didn't impress local cops, who allegedly ordered the star to stop his set as he hadn't been granted permission to play. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was crazy. I was only playing a few songs for a laugh."
Earlier this year, Lee Ryan reportedly was escorted out of an Edinburgh, Scotland nightclub in the early hours following an argument with a promoter who allegedly cut his appearance fee because he was late.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'