Lee Ryan's Impromptu Busking Session Stopped by Police
Former Blue star Lee Ryan was reportedly moved on by police when he took to the London streets for an impromptu busking session on Thursday, July 1. The ex-boyband star set up a spot in the British capital's busy Leicester Square and began singing his new songs for tourists and commuters as they passed through the bustling area.
But Ryan's music didn't impress local cops, who allegedly ordered the star to stop his set as he hadn't been granted permission to play. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was crazy. I was only playing a few songs for a laugh."
Earlier this year, Lee Ryan reportedly was escorted out of an Edinburgh, Scotland nightclub in the early hours following an argument with a promoter who allegedly cut his appearance fee because he was late.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending