Lee Ryan's Impromptu Busking Session Stopped by Police
Former Blue star Lee Ryan was reportedly moved on by police when he took to the London streets for an impromptu busking session on Thursday, July 1. The ex-boyband star set up a spot in the British capital's busy Leicester Square and began singing his new songs for tourists and commuters as they passed through the bustling area.
But Ryan's music didn't impress local cops, who allegedly ordered the star to stop his set as he hadn't been granted permission to play. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was crazy. I was only playing a few songs for a laugh."
Earlier this year, Lee Ryan reportedly was escorted out of an Edinburgh, Scotland nightclub in the early hours following an argument with a promoter who allegedly cut his appearance fee because he was late.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer