Lee Ryan's Impromptu Busking Session Stopped by Police
Former Blue star Lee Ryan was reportedly moved on by police when he took to the London streets for an impromptu busking session on Thursday, July 1. The ex-boyband star set up a spot in the British capital's busy Leicester Square and began singing his new songs for tourists and commuters as they passed through the bustling area.
But Ryan's music didn't impress local cops, who allegedly ordered the star to stop his set as he hadn't been granted permission to play. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was crazy. I was only playing a few songs for a laugh."
Earlier this year, Lee Ryan reportedly was escorted out of an Edinburgh, Scotland nightclub in the early hours following an argument with a promoter who allegedly cut his appearance fee because he was late.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie