Lee Ryan's Impromptu Busking Session Stopped by Police
Former Blue star Lee Ryan was reportedly moved on by police when he took to the London streets for an impromptu busking session on Thursday, July 1. The ex-boyband star set up a spot in the British capital's busy Leicester Square and began singing his new songs for tourists and commuters as they passed through the bustling area.
But Ryan's music didn't impress local cops, who allegedly ordered the star to stop his set as he hadn't been granted permission to play. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was crazy. I was only playing a few songs for a laugh."
Earlier this year, Lee Ryan reportedly was escorted out of an Edinburgh, Scotland nightclub in the early hours following an argument with a promoter who allegedly cut his appearance fee because he was late.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri