Jude Law Tries to Stop Ex-Wife From Releasing Autobiography
Jude Law has started legal proceedings in a bid to stop his ex-wife Sadie Frost releasing her autobiography, according to a U.K. report. The "Alfie" actor is said to have been fuming over Frost's plans to "lift the lid" on their union and their subsequent split in the upcoming tome, titled "Crazy Days".
Frost has already spoken out about her former husband's fears, insisting she has no plans to recount any lurid tales about Law or her supermodel pal Kate Moss. She said, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids and Kate's one of my closest friends."
But now Law's legal team has gone to court in a bid to get an injunction placed on the memoir, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Jude is trying to injunct her to stop the book. She's poured her heart out into this and is upset and hurt by what Jude has done. She thought they were getting on very well - and suddenly he's serving up a 100-page writ."
"It's ironic, because he had been at her house earlier in the day and they discussed the book, which is going to be very honest. She knows he has reservations, but she's let him read bits of it. She's astonished he's taken this step."
Law's solicitor, Mark Thomson of legal firm Atkins Thomson, says, "I can't, at least I won't, tell you anything about this."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens