Jude Law Tries to Stop Ex-Wife From Releasing Autobiography
Jude Law has started legal proceedings in a bid to stop his ex-wife Sadie Frost releasing her autobiography, according to a U.K. report. The "Alfie" actor is said to have been fuming over Frost's plans to "lift the lid" on their union and their subsequent split in the upcoming tome, titled "Crazy Days".
Frost has already spoken out about her former husband's fears, insisting she has no plans to recount any lurid tales about Law or her supermodel pal Kate Moss. She said, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids and Kate's one of my closest friends."
But now Law's legal team has gone to court in a bid to get an injunction placed on the memoir, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Jude is trying to injunct her to stop the book. She's poured her heart out into this and is upset and hurt by what Jude has done. She thought they were getting on very well - and suddenly he's serving up a 100-page writ."
"It's ironic, because he had been at her house earlier in the day and they discussed the book, which is going to be very honest. She knows he has reservations, but she's let him read bits of it. She's astonished he's taken this step."
Law's solicitor, Mark Thomson of legal firm Atkins Thomson, says, "I can't, at least I won't, tell you anything about this."
More Jude Law News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West