Jude Law Tries to Stop Ex-Wife From Releasing Autobiography
Jude Law has started legal proceedings in a bid to stop his ex-wife Sadie Frost releasing her autobiography, according to a U.K. report. The "Alfie" actor is said to have been fuming over Frost's plans to "lift the lid" on their union and their subsequent split in the upcoming tome, titled "Crazy Days".
Frost has already spoken out about her former husband's fears, insisting she has no plans to recount any lurid tales about Law or her supermodel pal Kate Moss. She said, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids and Kate's one of my closest friends."
But now Law's legal team has gone to court in a bid to get an injunction placed on the memoir, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Jude is trying to injunct her to stop the book. She's poured her heart out into this and is upset and hurt by what Jude has done. She thought they were getting on very well - and suddenly he's serving up a 100-page writ."
"It's ironic, because he had been at her house earlier in the day and they discussed the book, which is going to be very honest. She knows he has reservations, but she's let him read bits of it. She's astonished he's taken this step."
Law's solicitor, Mark Thomson of legal firm Atkins Thomson, says, "I can't, at least I won't, tell you anything about this."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split