Cameron Diaz Seeking 'Fun' in 'Knight and Day' to Get Over Grief
Cameron Diaz jumped at the chance to appear alongside Tom Cruise in "Knight & Day" because she wanted to have "some fun" following the death of her father two years ago, in 2008. The "Charlie's Angels" star was left devastated when her dad Emilio died in 2008 while she was filming "My Sister's Keeper", about a girl who suffers from leukemia.
Diaz was relieved when she was offered her latest film role with her "Vanilla Sky" co-star, because she knew the action adventure would help her overcome her sadness.
She says, "I'd spent a year in grief with my family and I just wanted some fun and to go on a great adventure. I wanted to spend some time just having a laugh without it being something heavy."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign