Amy Winehouse Forming Supergroup With ?uestlove
British singer Amy Winehouse is forming a new supergroup with The Roots' drummer ?uestlove. The "Rehab" hitmaker is planning to make music with the hip-hop musician, along with producer Raphael Saadiq, who will be on guitar, according to ?uestlove, real name Ahmir Thompson.
But Winehouse has so far been unable to move the plans forward - because she is struggling to obtain a visa to enter America to visit the record producer. The singer was previously denied entry to the U.S. for the 2008 Grammy Awards after she was arrested in October, 2007 when she was caught in possession of seven grammes of marijuana in Norway.
But Thompson is adamant the band will soon begin work on new music: "The group will definitely happen. It's just the closest she can come to the States is Jamaica. I'm off to France soon so I'll see if she's up for discussing it over dinner. We're Skyping the s**t out of each other."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama