Amy Winehouse Forming Supergroup With ?uestlove
British singer Amy Winehouse is forming a new supergroup with The Roots' drummer ?uestlove. The "Rehab" hitmaker is planning to make music with the hip-hop musician, along with producer Raphael Saadiq, who will be on guitar, according to ?uestlove, real name Ahmir Thompson.
But Winehouse has so far been unable to move the plans forward - because she is struggling to obtain a visa to enter America to visit the record producer. The singer was previously denied entry to the U.S. for the 2008 Grammy Awards after she was arrested in October, 2007 when she was caught in possession of seven grammes of marijuana in Norway.
But Thompson is adamant the band will soon begin work on new music: "The group will definitely happen. It's just the closest she can come to the States is Jamaica. I'm off to France soon so I'll see if she's up for discussing it over dinner. We're Skyping the s**t out of each other."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too