Victoria Beckham to Design Range Rover's Interior
Former Spice Girls star Victoria Adams can add car designer to her resume - the star has teamed up with Range Rover to create her own vehicle. The singer-turned-fashion-designer has been asked to work on the interior of the new Range Rover Evoque model.
And Beckham, who revealed the collaboration at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on Thursday, July 1, is delighted with her latest "challenge". She says, "I am incredibly excited to be collaborating with Range Rover. I like to take on a challenge and I'm ready for it... I don't know where to start. It's an incredible opportunity I've been given. I'm very excited."
Evoque will join the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport in U.S. dealerships in fall, 2011 as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient luxury SUV that the brand has ever produced.
More Victoria Adams News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'