Victoria Beckham to Design Range Rover's Interior
Former Spice Girls star Victoria Adams can add car designer to her resume - the star has teamed up with Range Rover to create her own vehicle. The singer-turned-fashion-designer has been asked to work on the interior of the new Range Rover Evoque model.
And Beckham, who revealed the collaboration at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on Thursday, July 1, is delighted with her latest "challenge". She says, "I am incredibly excited to be collaborating with Range Rover. I like to take on a challenge and I'm ready for it... I don't know where to start. It's an incredible opportunity I've been given. I'm very excited."
Evoque will join the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport in U.S. dealerships in fall, 2011 as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient luxury SUV that the brand has ever produced.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked