Victoria Beckham to Design Range Rover's Interior
Former Spice Girls star Victoria Adams can add car designer to her resume - the star has teamed up with Range Rover to create her own vehicle. The singer-turned-fashion-designer has been asked to work on the interior of the new Range Rover Evoque model.
And Beckham, who revealed the collaboration at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on Thursday, July 1, is delighted with her latest "challenge". She says, "I am incredibly excited to be collaborating with Range Rover. I like to take on a challenge and I'm ready for it... I don't know where to start. It's an incredible opportunity I've been given. I'm very excited."
Evoque will join the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport in U.S. dealerships in fall, 2011 as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient luxury SUV that the brand has ever produced.
More Victoria Adams News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked