Victoria Beckham to Design Range Rover's Interior
Former Spice Girls star Victoria Adams can add car designer to her resume - the star has teamed up with Range Rover to create her own vehicle. The singer-turned-fashion-designer has been asked to work on the interior of the new Range Rover Evoque model.
And Beckham, who revealed the collaboration at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on Thursday, July 1, is delighted with her latest "challenge". She says, "I am incredibly excited to be collaborating with Range Rover. I like to take on a challenge and I'm ready for it... I don't know where to start. It's an incredible opportunity I've been given. I'm very excited."
Evoque will join the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport in U.S. dealerships in fall, 2011 as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient luxury SUV that the brand has ever produced.
More Victoria Adams News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season