Victoria Beckham to Design Range Rover's Interior
Former Spice Girls star Victoria Adams can add car designer to her resume - the star has teamed up with Range Rover to create her own vehicle. The singer-turned-fashion-designer has been asked to work on the interior of the new Range Rover Evoque model.
And Beckham, who revealed the collaboration at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on Thursday, July 1, is delighted with her latest "challenge". She says, "I am incredibly excited to be collaborating with Range Rover. I like to take on a challenge and I'm ready for it... I don't know where to start. It's an incredible opportunity I've been given. I'm very excited."
Evoque will join the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport in U.S. dealerships in fall, 2011 as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient luxury SUV that the brand has ever produced.
More Victoria Adams News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance