O.J. Simpson Reportedly to Wed Behind Bars
Incarcerated sports star-turned-actor O.J. Simpson is to wed behind bars, according to a new U.S. report. The "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult" star is ready to marry a pen pal he has never met, reports the Globe.
Simpson, who is serving time in Nevada for armed robbery, has allegedly proposed to "a young blonde" called Anna, and she is set to become his third wife. An insider tells the publication, "They've been writing to each other for a while now. She sent him her photo, and he just flipped for her."
The source claims Simpson's latest love is a spitting image for his late wife Nicole. The former football star was acquitted of her murder in 1995.
Professionally, O.J. Simpson rose to fame in his acting career with parts in films such as the television mini-series "Roots" and movies "The Cassandra Crossing", "Capricorn One", "The Klansman" and "The Naked Gun" trilogy.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift