O.J. Simpson Reportedly to Wed Behind Bars
Incarcerated sports star-turned-actor O.J. Simpson is to wed behind bars, according to a new U.S. report. The "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult" star is ready to marry a pen pal he has never met, reports the Globe.
Simpson, who is serving time in Nevada for armed robbery, has allegedly proposed to "a young blonde" called Anna, and she is set to become his third wife. An insider tells the publication, "They've been writing to each other for a while now. She sent him her photo, and he just flipped for her."
The source claims Simpson's latest love is a spitting image for his late wife Nicole. The former football star was acquitted of her murder in 1995.
Professionally, O.J. Simpson rose to fame in his acting career with parts in films such as the television mini-series "Roots" and movies "The Cassandra Crossing", "Capricorn One", "The Klansman" and "The Naked Gun" trilogy.
More O.J. Simpson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media