O.J. Simpson Reportedly to Wed Behind Bars
Incarcerated sports star-turned-actor O.J. Simpson is to wed behind bars, according to a new U.S. report. The "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult" star is ready to marry a pen pal he has never met, reports the Globe.
Simpson, who is serving time in Nevada for armed robbery, has allegedly proposed to "a young blonde" called Anna, and she is set to become his third wife. An insider tells the publication, "They've been writing to each other for a while now. She sent him her photo, and he just flipped for her."
The source claims Simpson's latest love is a spitting image for his late wife Nicole. The former football star was acquitted of her murder in 1995.
Professionally, O.J. Simpson rose to fame in his acting career with parts in films such as the television mini-series "Roots" and movies "The Cassandra Crossing", "Capricorn One", "The Klansman" and "The Naked Gun" trilogy.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked