Eminem Debuts at Top of European Charts
Eminem is an all-conquering world power once again - his new album has shot to the top of the European charts days after debuting at the top of the U.S. and British countdowns. "Recovery" also claimed number ones in Ireland, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark and number two debuts in Germany, France and Norway to beat Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" to the top of the continent's overall chart.
Black Eyed Peas' "The E.N.D." (The Energy Never Dies) returns to the top 10 at three, Oasis' hits album "Time Flies...1994-2009 (2 CD)" drops a spot to four, and Lady Gaga's "The Fame" rounds out the new top five.
In the U.S., "Recovery" has sold around 741,000 copies in its first week. It tops his previous effort "Relapse" which entered the list with 608,000 in 2009.
More Eminem News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?