Eminem Debuts at Top of European Charts
Eminem is an all-conquering world power once again - his new album has shot to the top of the European charts days after debuting at the top of the U.S. and British countdowns. "Recovery" also claimed number ones in Ireland, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark and number two debuts in Germany, France and Norway to beat Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" to the top of the continent's overall chart.
Black Eyed Peas' "The E.N.D." (The Energy Never Dies) returns to the top 10 at three, Oasis' hits album "Time Flies...1994-2009 (2 CD)" drops a spot to four, and Lady Gaga's "The Fame" rounds out the new top five.
In the U.S., "Recovery" has sold around 741,000 copies in its first week. It tops his previous effort "Relapse" which entered the list with 608,000 in 2009.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard