Eminem Debuts at Top of European Charts
Eminem is an all-conquering world power once again - his new album has shot to the top of the European charts days after debuting at the top of the U.S. and British countdowns. "Recovery" also claimed number ones in Ireland, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark and number two debuts in Germany, France and Norway to beat Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" to the top of the continent's overall chart.
Black Eyed Peas' "The E.N.D." (The Energy Never Dies) returns to the top 10 at three, Oasis' hits album "Time Flies...1994-2009 (2 CD)" drops a spot to four, and Lady Gaga's "The Fame" rounds out the new top five.
In the U.S., "Recovery" has sold around 741,000 copies in its first week. It tops his previous effort "Relapse" which entered the list with 608,000 in 2009.
More Eminem News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie