Eminem Debuts at Top of European Charts
Eminem is an all-conquering world power once again - his new album has shot to the top of the European charts days after debuting at the top of the U.S. and British countdowns. "Recovery" also claimed number ones in Ireland, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark and number two debuts in Germany, France and Norway to beat Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" to the top of the continent's overall chart.
Black Eyed Peas' "The E.N.D." (The Energy Never Dies) returns to the top 10 at three, Oasis' hits album "Time Flies...1994-2009 (2 CD)" drops a spot to four, and Lady Gaga's "The Fame" rounds out the new top five.
In the U.S., "Recovery" has sold around 741,000 copies in its first week. It tops his previous effort "Relapse" which entered the list with 608,000 in 2009.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'