Chace Crawford's Drug Case Delayed to August
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford" will have to wait to learn his fate for a charge of drug possession - his case has been continued to August 20. The actor was arrested on June 4 after police found an unlit marijuana joint on Crawford's person during a body search of the star in a parking lot in Plano, Texas.
The District Attorney filed a misdemeanor count of pot possession against the 24 year old last month and he is now facing six months behind bars. Crawford appeared in court in McKinney, Texas on Thursday, July 1 when a judge made the charge official, but the case has been put on hold until August, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Crawford plays a drug dealer in the film "Twelve". Directed by Joel Schumacher, the indie flick has Crawford playing White Mike, a teenage who supplies his ex-classmates on Manhattan's Upper East Side with a special type of drug.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer