Chace Crawford's Drug Case Delayed to August
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford" will have to wait to learn his fate for a charge of drug possession - his case has been continued to August 20. The actor was arrested on June 4 after police found an unlit marijuana joint on Crawford's person during a body search of the star in a parking lot in Plano, Texas.
The District Attorney filed a misdemeanor count of pot possession against the 24 year old last month and he is now facing six months behind bars. Crawford appeared in court in McKinney, Texas on Thursday, July 1 when a judge made the charge official, but the case has been put on hold until August, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Crawford plays a drug dealer in the film "Twelve". Directed by Joel Schumacher, the indie flick has Crawford playing White Mike, a teenage who supplies his ex-classmates on Manhattan's Upper East Side with a special type of drug.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'