Chace Crawford's Drug Case Delayed to August
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford" will have to wait to learn his fate for a charge of drug possession - his case has been continued to August 20. The actor was arrested on June 4 after police found an unlit marijuana joint on Crawford's person during a body search of the star in a parking lot in Plano, Texas.
The District Attorney filed a misdemeanor count of pot possession against the 24 year old last month and he is now facing six months behind bars. Crawford appeared in court in McKinney, Texas on Thursday, July 1 when a judge made the charge official, but the case has been put on hold until August, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Crawford plays a drug dealer in the film "Twelve". Directed by Joel Schumacher, the indie flick has Crawford playing White Mike, a teenage who supplies his ex-classmates on Manhattan's Upper East Side with a special type of drug.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed