Chace Crawford's Drug Case Delayed to August
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford" will have to wait to learn his fate for a charge of drug possession - his case has been continued to August 20. The actor was arrested on June 4 after police found an unlit marijuana joint on Crawford's person during a body search of the star in a parking lot in Plano, Texas.
The District Attorney filed a misdemeanor count of pot possession against the 24 year old last month and he is now facing six months behind bars. Crawford appeared in court in McKinney, Texas on Thursday, July 1 when a judge made the charge official, but the case has been put on hold until August, reports TMZ.com.
Ironically, Crawford plays a drug dealer in the film "Twelve". Directed by Joel Schumacher, the indie flick has Crawford playing White Mike, a teenage who supplies his ex-classmates on Manhattan's Upper East Side with a special type of drug.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy