Pete Wentz Forms New Band, Black Cards
Pete Wentz is moving on from Fall Out Boy by forming a new band called the Black Cards. The rock band embarked on a hiatus earlier this year, with Wentz subsequently admitting the split may become permanent.
Frontman Patrick Stump has already announced plans for a solo album, while guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley have teamed up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die to form The Damned Things. Now Wentz has revealed his own plans for the future - he's set to resurrect his music career in new band Black Cards.
Wentz teases fans about his new act in a post on his Twitter.com page, insisting details will be unveiled over the new few weeks. He writes, "There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite - next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia