Pete Wentz Forms New Band, Black Cards
Pete Wentz is moving on from Fall Out Boy by forming a new band called the Black Cards. The rock band embarked on a hiatus earlier this year, with Wentz subsequently admitting the split may become permanent.
Frontman Patrick Stump has already announced plans for a solo album, while guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley have teamed up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die to form The Damned Things. Now Wentz has revealed his own plans for the future - he's set to resurrect his music career in new band Black Cards.
Wentz teases fans about his new act in a post on his Twitter.com page, insisting details will be unveiled over the new few weeks. He writes, "There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite - next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour