Pete Wentz Forms New Band, Black Cards
Pete Wentz is moving on from Fall Out Boy by forming a new band called the Black Cards. The rock band embarked on a hiatus earlier this year, with Wentz subsequently admitting the split may become permanent.
Frontman Patrick Stump has already announced plans for a solo album, while guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley have teamed up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die to form The Damned Things. Now Wentz has revealed his own plans for the future - he's set to resurrect his music career in new band Black Cards.
Wentz teases fans about his new act in a post on his Twitter.com page, insisting details will be unveiled over the new few weeks. He writes, "There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite - next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors