Pete Wentz Forms New Band, Black Cards
Pete Wentz is moving on from Fall Out Boy by forming a new band called the Black Cards. The rock band embarked on a hiatus earlier this year, with Wentz subsequently admitting the split may become permanent.
Frontman Patrick Stump has already announced plans for a solo album, while guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley have teamed up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die to form The Damned Things. Now Wentz has revealed his own plans for the future - he's set to resurrect his music career in new band Black Cards.
Wentz teases fans about his new act in a post on his Twitter.com page, insisting details will be unveiled over the new few weeks. He writes, "There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite - next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce