Pete Wentz Forms New Band, Black Cards
Pete Wentz is moving on from Fall Out Boy by forming a new band called the Black Cards. The rock band embarked on a hiatus earlier this year, with Wentz subsequently admitting the split may become permanent.
Frontman Patrick Stump has already announced plans for a solo album, while guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley have teamed up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die to form The Damned Things. Now Wentz has revealed his own plans for the future - he's set to resurrect his music career in new band Black Cards.
Wentz teases fans about his new act in a post on his Twitter.com page, insisting details will be unveiled over the new few weeks. He writes, "There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite - next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season