Kristen Stewart Afraid of Being Killed on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart frequently fights back tears on the red carpet - because she's terrified she will be "assassinated". The actress has found herself thrust into the spotlight at movie premieres since she shot to fame starring opposite Robert Pattinson in the "Twilight" films.
But she has confessed she finds red carpet events upsetting because she is convinced a crazed fan will "turn" on her. Stewart tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet."
"Sometimes I get really excited for what I'm going to and then try to take good pictures and go inside... I literally have to keep myself from crying sometimes. I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?