Kristen Stewart Afraid of Being Killed on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart frequently fights back tears on the red carpet - because she's terrified she will be "assassinated". The actress has found herself thrust into the spotlight at movie premieres since she shot to fame starring opposite Robert Pattinson in the "Twilight" films.
But she has confessed she finds red carpet events upsetting because she is convinced a crazed fan will "turn" on her. Stewart tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet."
"Sometimes I get really excited for what I'm going to and then try to take good pictures and go inside... I literally have to keep myself from crying sometimes. I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months