Kristen Stewart Afraid of Being Killed on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart frequently fights back tears on the red carpet - because she's terrified she will be "assassinated". The actress has found herself thrust into the spotlight at movie premieres since she shot to fame starring opposite Robert Pattinson in the "Twilight" films.
But she has confessed she finds red carpet events upsetting because she is convinced a crazed fan will "turn" on her. Stewart tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet."
"Sometimes I get really excited for what I'm going to and then try to take good pictures and go inside... I literally have to keep myself from crying sometimes. I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'