Kristen Stewart Afraid of Being Killed on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart frequently fights back tears on the red carpet - because she's terrified she will be "assassinated". The actress has found herself thrust into the spotlight at movie premieres since she shot to fame starring opposite Robert Pattinson in the "Twilight" films.
But she has confessed she finds red carpet events upsetting because she is convinced a crazed fan will "turn" on her. Stewart tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet."
"Sometimes I get really excited for what I'm going to and then try to take good pictures and go inside... I literally have to keep myself from crying sometimes. I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off