Kristen Stewart Afraid of Being Killed on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart frequently fights back tears on the red carpet - because she's terrified she will be "assassinated". The actress has found herself thrust into the spotlight at movie premieres since she shot to fame starring opposite Robert Pattinson in the "Twilight" films.
But she has confessed she finds red carpet events upsetting because she is convinced a crazed fan will "turn" on her. Stewart tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet."
"Sometimes I get really excited for what I'm going to and then try to take good pictures and go inside... I literally have to keep myself from crying sometimes. I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation