Michael Jackson's Documentary and Unheard Songs In Talks to Be Released
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is reportedly in negotiations to produce a number of movies documenting her late son's life. The Jackson family matriarch is said to be teaming up with her new business partner Howard Mann, who collaborated on her recently-released coffee table book, for a series of films about the King of Pop.
Mann has allegedly paid millions of dollars to Jackson's former business partner Marc Schaffel for 26 hours of footage of the singer from his childhood to use in the movies. The clips, along with Katherine's extensive home-video collection, will form the basis of the big-screen ventures, according to TMZ.com.
The movies won't be Jackson's first posthumous appearance in cinemas - his concert film "This Is It" was released last year and has so far grossed more than $260 million. Katherine Jackson and Mann are also said to be negotiating record deals to release 273 unheard songs by the late singer.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!