Michael Jackson's Documentary and Unheard Songs In Talks to Be Released
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is reportedly in negotiations to produce a number of movies documenting her late son's life. The Jackson family matriarch is said to be teaming up with her new business partner Howard Mann, who collaborated on her recently-released coffee table book, for a series of films about the King of Pop.
Mann has allegedly paid millions of dollars to Jackson's former business partner Marc Schaffel for 26 hours of footage of the singer from his childhood to use in the movies. The clips, along with Katherine's extensive home-video collection, will form the basis of the big-screen ventures, according to TMZ.com.
The movies won't be Jackson's first posthumous appearance in cinemas - his concert film "This Is It" was released last year and has so far grossed more than $260 million. Katherine Jackson and Mann are also said to be negotiating record deals to release 273 unheard songs by the late singer.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'