Lady GaGa Urged to Stop Eating Late to Get Rid of Nightmares
Longtime spiritual advisor to the stars Kenny Kingston has urged Lady GaGa to stop eating late if she wants to stop her suicidal recurring nightmares. The pop star recently told Rolling Stone magazine she's often haunted by a dream, in which a ghoul asks her to slash her wrists to save the lives of her family members and an unidentified, bound blond girl wearing GaGa's shoes.
The "Bad Romance" hitmaker admits that guru Deepak Chopra helps her figure out some of her dreams but her recurring nightmare has her stumped. She can only assume it's based on a secret society ritual she has read about or seen on TV.
But Kingston, who once helped Marilyn Monroe process her dreams, has another theory. He says, "I would definitely say to stop eating too late at night because you're letting a negative force enter your body. I have counseled many people on negative dreams - it can mean that a negative spirit is trying to take over the person's body."
"Tell the negative spirit prior to going to bed, 'In the name of the Master, you're not welcome!' You may have to say this very firmly several times, to prevent any spirit who is so disruptive from taking you over." Kingston adds, "Knives or cutting devices in a dream can indicate an enemy. I feel Lady GaGa has an enemy around her with the initial 'C', as well as a negative spirit around her. She may need to have a house-cleansing to rid her of this enemy or negative spirit, and, if she continues to have the dreams and encourage them, she may end up needing an exorcism. Also, the notion of suicide in a dream is a sign of negativity and harm surrounding you."
"I have had many, many clients go nearly insane by permitting these sickly people to enter. Again, while awake, when you find out by deep thought who the initial 'C' is, who is harming you, you will have gone a long way toward solving your problem," Kingston goes on explaining. "Your awakened self is extremely talented and you don't need these negative people and spirits attempting to destroy you and your career. You must not permit it."
More Lady GaGa News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'