Katy Perry Bans Russell Brand From Living in London
Katy Perry has banned her funnyman fiance Russell Brand from living in his native Britain because she's determined to stay in sunny California. The couple reportedly purchased a $3.5 million mansion in Los Angeles together earlier this year.
And despite Brand wanting to keep his British roots, Perry, whose current hit is "California Gurls", is insisting they stay in the sunny state for as long as possible. She says, "We won't be moving to London anytime soon."
"I'm sure that Russell wants to keep his roots, he's English and likes being that dapper man so he's going to want to keep something here. But right now I'm clinging to California. It's because I'm a serotonin girl. That's why I live there. Like my serotonin level would fluctuate if the sun doesn't come out, my personality doesn't come out."
More Katy Perry News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande