Katy Perry Bans Russell Brand From Living in London
Katy Perry has banned her funnyman fiance Russell Brand from living in his native Britain because she's determined to stay in sunny California. The couple reportedly purchased a $3.5 million mansion in Los Angeles together earlier this year.
And despite Brand wanting to keep his British roots, Perry, whose current hit is "California Gurls", is insisting they stay in the sunny state for as long as possible. She says, "We won't be moving to London anytime soon."
"I'm sure that Russell wants to keep his roots, he's English and likes being that dapper man so he's going to want to keep something here. But right now I'm clinging to California. It's because I'm a serotonin girl. That's why I live there. Like my serotonin level would fluctuate if the sun doesn't come out, my personality doesn't come out."
More Katy Perry News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit