Katy Perry Bans Russell Brand From Living in London
Katy Perry has banned her funnyman fiance Russell Brand from living in his native Britain because she's determined to stay in sunny California. The couple reportedly purchased a $3.5 million mansion in Los Angeles together earlier this year.
And despite Brand wanting to keep his British roots, Perry, whose current hit is "California Gurls", is insisting they stay in the sunny state for as long as possible. She says, "We won't be moving to London anytime soon."
"I'm sure that Russell wants to keep his roots, he's English and likes being that dapper man so he's going to want to keep something here. But right now I'm clinging to California. It's because I'm a serotonin girl. That's why I live there. Like my serotonin level would fluctuate if the sun doesn't come out, my personality doesn't come out."
More Katy Perry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group