Katy Perry Bans Russell Brand From Living in London
Katy Perry has banned her funnyman fiance Russell Brand from living in his native Britain because she's determined to stay in sunny California. The couple reportedly purchased a $3.5 million mansion in Los Angeles together earlier this year.
And despite Brand wanting to keep his British roots, Perry, whose current hit is "California Gurls", is insisting they stay in the sunny state for as long as possible. She says, "We won't be moving to London anytime soon."
"I'm sure that Russell wants to keep his roots, he's English and likes being that dapper man so he's going to want to keep something here. But right now I'm clinging to California. It's because I'm a serotonin girl. That's why I live there. Like my serotonin level would fluctuate if the sun doesn't come out, my personality doesn't come out."
More Katy Perry News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa