Katy Perry Bans Russell Brand From Living in London
Katy Perry has banned her funnyman fiance Russell Brand from living in his native Britain because she's determined to stay in sunny California. The couple reportedly purchased a $3.5 million mansion in Los Angeles together earlier this year.
And despite Brand wanting to keep his British roots, Perry, whose current hit is "California Gurls", is insisting they stay in the sunny state for as long as possible. She says, "We won't be moving to London anytime soon."
"I'm sure that Russell wants to keep his roots, he's English and likes being that dapper man so he's going to want to keep something here. But right now I'm clinging to California. It's because I'm a serotonin girl. That's why I live there. Like my serotonin level would fluctuate if the sun doesn't come out, my personality doesn't come out."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen