Daniel Radcliffe Not 'Worried' About Being Short
"Harry Potter" star star Daniel Radcliffe has finally accepted his short stature - he pokes fun at his size rather than feel bitter. The actor, who stands at 1.6 metres (five foot, five inches), admits he used to worry his wizarding castmates Emma Watson and Rupert Grint would outgrow him onscreen.
And even though they eventually did, Radcliffe insists he feels now comfortable about his height. He says, "I didn't get particularly worried because as long as Emma (Watson) and Rupert (Grint) weren't shooting up too quickly either, I'd look (fine). We'd all look relatively (the same height). It was all going to be okay."
"I was worried on a personal level because I wanted to be slightly taller than I am, ideally. But I've now accepted it. Basically, I came to the conclusion a while ago that you can either be really bitter about it or you can make loads of funny jokes. When I meet people now and they all say, 'God you're so much shorter than I expected!' I always say, 'No! I'm actually slightly further away than you think', which confuses them."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'