Daniel Radcliffe Not 'Worried' About Being Short
"Harry Potter" star star Daniel Radcliffe has finally accepted his short stature - he pokes fun at his size rather than feel bitter. The actor, who stands at 1.6 metres (five foot, five inches), admits he used to worry his wizarding castmates Emma Watson and Rupert Grint would outgrow him onscreen.
And even though they eventually did, Radcliffe insists he feels now comfortable about his height. He says, "I didn't get particularly worried because as long as Emma (Watson) and Rupert (Grint) weren't shooting up too quickly either, I'd look (fine). We'd all look relatively (the same height). It was all going to be okay."
"I was worried on a personal level because I wanted to be slightly taller than I am, ideally. But I've now accepted it. Basically, I came to the conclusion a while ago that you can either be really bitter about it or you can make loads of funny jokes. When I meet people now and they all say, 'God you're so much shorter than I expected!' I always say, 'No! I'm actually slightly further away than you think', which confuses them."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie