Daniel Radcliffe Not 'Worried' About Being Short
"Harry Potter" star star Daniel Radcliffe has finally accepted his short stature - he pokes fun at his size rather than feel bitter. The actor, who stands at 1.6 metres (five foot, five inches), admits he used to worry his wizarding castmates Emma Watson and Rupert Grint would outgrow him onscreen.
And even though they eventually did, Radcliffe insists he feels now comfortable about his height. He says, "I didn't get particularly worried because as long as Emma (Watson) and Rupert (Grint) weren't shooting up too quickly either, I'd look (fine). We'd all look relatively (the same height). It was all going to be okay."
"I was worried on a personal level because I wanted to be slightly taller than I am, ideally. But I've now accepted it. Basically, I came to the conclusion a while ago that you can either be really bitter about it or you can make loads of funny jokes. When I meet people now and they all say, 'God you're so much shorter than I expected!' I always say, 'No! I'm actually slightly further away than you think', which confuses them."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer