Daniel Radcliffe Not 'Worried' About Being Short
"Harry Potter" star star Daniel Radcliffe has finally accepted his short stature - he pokes fun at his size rather than feel bitter. The actor, who stands at 1.6 metres (five foot, five inches), admits he used to worry his wizarding castmates Emma Watson and Rupert Grint would outgrow him onscreen.
And even though they eventually did, Radcliffe insists he feels now comfortable about his height. He says, "I didn't get particularly worried because as long as Emma (Watson) and Rupert (Grint) weren't shooting up too quickly either, I'd look (fine). We'd all look relatively (the same height). It was all going to be okay."
"I was worried on a personal level because I wanted to be slightly taller than I am, ideally. But I've now accepted it. Basically, I came to the conclusion a while ago that you can either be really bitter about it or you can make loads of funny jokes. When I meet people now and they all say, 'God you're so much shorter than I expected!' I always say, 'No! I'm actually slightly further away than you think', which confuses them."
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia