Too Scary, 'Paranormal Activity 2' Trailer Pulled
The trailer for new horror movie "Paranormal Activity 2" has been pulled from cinemas in Texas because of complaints it is too scary. The promo for the film started to run in movie theaters prior to midnight screenings of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" on Wednesday, June 30.
The clip caused cinema-goers to complain to bosses at the Cinemark chain about the frightening footage. U.S. host Ryan Seacrest even took to his Twitter.com page to warn film fans about the trailer, writing, "Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer... hold someone."
Officials at Cinemark have now removed the promo from a number of complexes in Texas, reports Variety.
Similar to the first movie, "Paranormal Activity 2" is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. It will be released in the U.S. cinemas on October 22.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'