Too Scary, 'Paranormal Activity 2' Trailer Pulled
The trailer for new horror movie "Paranormal Activity 2" has been pulled from cinemas in Texas because of complaints it is too scary. The promo for the film started to run in movie theaters prior to midnight screenings of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" on Wednesday, June 30.
The clip caused cinema-goers to complain to bosses at the Cinemark chain about the frightening footage. U.S. host Ryan Seacrest even took to his Twitter.com page to warn film fans about the trailer, writing, "Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer... hold someone."
Officials at Cinemark have now removed the promo from a number of complexes in Texas, reports Variety.
Similar to the first movie, "Paranormal Activity 2" is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. It will be released in the U.S. cinemas on October 22.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift