Too Scary, 'Paranormal Activity 2' Trailer Pulled
The trailer for new horror movie "Paranormal Activity 2" has been pulled from cinemas in Texas because of complaints it is too scary. The promo for the film started to run in movie theaters prior to midnight screenings of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" on Wednesday, June 30.
The clip caused cinema-goers to complain to bosses at the Cinemark chain about the frightening footage. U.S. host Ryan Seacrest even took to his Twitter.com page to warn film fans about the trailer, writing, "Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer... hold someone."
Officials at Cinemark have now removed the promo from a number of complexes in Texas, reports Variety.
Similar to the first movie, "Paranormal Activity 2" is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. It will be released in the U.S. cinemas on October 22.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says