Jane's Addiction to Have Fan-Only Show at Roxy Theater
Rockers Jane's Addiction are to return to the Los Angeles venue where they recorded their live self-titled debut album in 1987 for a fan-only show on Friday, July 2. Singer Perry Farrell's group will pack fans into the Roxy Theater, as part of Hollywood's Sunset Strip Summer Concert Series.
The concert, only the second to feature new bassist Duff McKagan, will be filmed for a documentary. Guitarist Dave Navarro says, "The Roxy has always held a special place in our hearts because it's where we recorded our first record."
Navarro further says, "And as we said we want the majority of tickets to this show going to our fans so there will be a few ways to get them from us. Sign up for tickets on janesaddiction.com starting tomorrow (June 30). Also look for tweets from Perry or myself this week to win tickets. The remainder of seats will be for those who choose to wait in line at the Roxy on Friday. Doors will open at 8 P.M."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs