Jane's Addiction to Have Fan-Only Show at Roxy Theater
Rockers Jane's Addiction are to return to the Los Angeles venue where they recorded their live self-titled debut album in 1987 for a fan-only show on Friday, July 2. Singer Perry Farrell's group will pack fans into the Roxy Theater, as part of Hollywood's Sunset Strip Summer Concert Series.
The concert, only the second to feature new bassist Duff McKagan, will be filmed for a documentary. Guitarist Dave Navarro says, "The Roxy has always held a special place in our hearts because it's where we recorded our first record."
Navarro further says, "And as we said we want the majority of tickets to this show going to our fans so there will be a few ways to get them from us. Sign up for tickets on janesaddiction.com starting tomorrow (June 30). Also look for tweets from Perry or myself this week to win tickets. The remainder of seats will be for those who choose to wait in line at the Roxy on Friday. Doors will open at 8 P.M."
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction