Jane's Addiction to Have Fan-Only Show at Roxy Theater
Rockers Jane's Addiction are to return to the Los Angeles venue where they recorded their live self-titled debut album in 1987 for a fan-only show on Friday, July 2. Singer Perry Farrell's group will pack fans into the Roxy Theater, as part of Hollywood's Sunset Strip Summer Concert Series.
The concert, only the second to feature new bassist Duff McKagan, will be filmed for a documentary. Guitarist Dave Navarro says, "The Roxy has always held a special place in our hearts because it's where we recorded our first record."
Navarro further says, "And as we said we want the majority of tickets to this show going to our fans so there will be a few ways to get them from us. Sign up for tickets on janesaddiction.com starting tomorrow (June 30). Also look for tweets from Perry or myself this week to win tickets. The remainder of seats will be for those who choose to wait in line at the Roxy on Friday. Doors will open at 8 P.M."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune