Jane's Addiction to Have Fan-Only Show at Roxy Theater
Rockers Jane's Addiction are to return to the Los Angeles venue where they recorded their live self-titled debut album in 1987 for a fan-only show on Friday, July 2. Singer Perry Farrell's group will pack fans into the Roxy Theater, as part of Hollywood's Sunset Strip Summer Concert Series.
The concert, only the second to feature new bassist Duff McKagan, will be filmed for a documentary. Guitarist Dave Navarro says, "The Roxy has always held a special place in our hearts because it's where we recorded our first record."
Navarro further says, "And as we said we want the majority of tickets to this show going to our fans so there will be a few ways to get them from us. Sign up for tickets on janesaddiction.com starting tomorrow (June 30). Also look for tweets from Perry or myself this week to win tickets. The remainder of seats will be for those who choose to wait in line at the Roxy on Friday. Doors will open at 8 P.M."
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon