Jane's Addiction to Have Fan-Only Show at Roxy Theater
Rockers Jane's Addiction are to return to the Los Angeles venue where they recorded their live self-titled debut album in 1987 for a fan-only show on Friday, July 2. Singer Perry Farrell's group will pack fans into the Roxy Theater, as part of Hollywood's Sunset Strip Summer Concert Series.
The concert, only the second to feature new bassist Duff McKagan, will be filmed for a documentary. Guitarist Dave Navarro says, "The Roxy has always held a special place in our hearts because it's where we recorded our first record."
Navarro further says, "And as we said we want the majority of tickets to this show going to our fans so there will be a few ways to get them from us. Sign up for tickets on janesaddiction.com starting tomorrow (June 30). Also look for tweets from Perry or myself this week to win tickets. The remainder of seats will be for those who choose to wait in line at the Roxy on Friday. Doors will open at 8 P.M."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik