Son of 'Diner' Director Will Follow in Dad's Filmmaking Footsteps
"Diner" director Barry Levinson's son Sam Levinson following in his dad's filmmaking footsteps - he's landed Hollywood actress Ellen Barkin as the lead star for his directorial movie debut. Sam's dad filmed "Diner" in 1982 with Barkin as his leading lady.
And now the mid-20s actor-turned-director is in Michigan shooting "Devil in My Shoes" with the actress. Recent reports suggested the pair had embarked on a romance while working together; however, a rep for the new director has brushed off the claims. His spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the relationship is "strictly professional".
In his acting career, Sam Levinson has appeared on "The Ed Sullivan Show", "Password" and "What's My Line?". He had also made a cameo in a film "A Face in the Crowd".
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release