Son of 'Diner' Director Will Follow in Dad's Filmmaking Footsteps
"Diner" director Barry Levinson's son Sam Levinson following in his dad's filmmaking footsteps - he's landed Hollywood actress Ellen Barkin as the lead star for his directorial movie debut. Sam's dad filmed "Diner" in 1982 with Barkin as his leading lady.
And now the mid-20s actor-turned-director is in Michigan shooting "Devil in My Shoes" with the actress. Recent reports suggested the pair had embarked on a romance while working together; however, a rep for the new director has brushed off the claims. His spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the relationship is "strictly professional".
In his acting career, Sam Levinson has appeared on "The Ed Sullivan Show", "Password" and "What's My Line?". He had also made a cameo in a film "A Face in the Crowd".
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie