Son of 'Diner' Director Will Follow in Dad's Filmmaking Footsteps
"Diner" director Barry Levinson's son Sam Levinson following in his dad's filmmaking footsteps - he's landed Hollywood actress Ellen Barkin as the lead star for his directorial movie debut. Sam's dad filmed "Diner" in 1982 with Barkin as his leading lady.
And now the mid-20s actor-turned-director is in Michigan shooting "Devil in My Shoes" with the actress. Recent reports suggested the pair had embarked on a romance while working together; however, a rep for the new director has brushed off the claims. His spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the relationship is "strictly professional".
In his acting career, Sam Levinson has appeared on "The Ed Sullivan Show", "Password" and "What's My Line?". He had also made a cameo in a film "A Face in the Crowd".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie