Son of 'Diner' Director Will Follow in Dad's Filmmaking Footsteps
"Diner" director Barry Levinson's son Sam Levinson following in his dad's filmmaking footsteps - he's landed Hollywood actress Ellen Barkin as the lead star for his directorial movie debut. Sam's dad filmed "Diner" in 1982 with Barkin as his leading lady.
And now the mid-20s actor-turned-director is in Michigan shooting "Devil in My Shoes" with the actress. Recent reports suggested the pair had embarked on a romance while working together; however, a rep for the new director has brushed off the claims. His spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the relationship is "strictly professional".
In his acting career, Sam Levinson has appeared on "The Ed Sullivan Show", "Password" and "What's My Line?". He had also made a cameo in a film "A Face in the Crowd".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly