Son of 'Diner' Director Will Follow in Dad's Filmmaking Footsteps
"Diner" director Barry Levinson's son Sam Levinson following in his dad's filmmaking footsteps - he's landed Hollywood actress Ellen Barkin as the lead star for his directorial movie debut. Sam's dad filmed "Diner" in 1982 with Barkin as his leading lady.
And now the mid-20s actor-turned-director is in Michigan shooting "Devil in My Shoes" with the actress. Recent reports suggested the pair had embarked on a romance while working together; however, a rep for the new director has brushed off the claims. His spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the relationship is "strictly professional".
In his acting career, Sam Levinson has appeared on "The Ed Sullivan Show", "Password" and "What's My Line?". He had also made a cameo in a film "A Face in the Crowd".
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money