Salma Hayek Celebrated Mexico's Win Despite Devastated Husband
Salma Hayek put her marriage to the test after Mexico beat her husband's beloved France in the World Cup - she threw a party. Businessman and entrepreneur Francois-Henri Pinault was devastated after his wife's native Mexico beat his team and just wanted to sleep through the depression - but the actress wasn't about to start feeling sorry for her soccer-mad husband, who owns French team Rennes.
She says, "First I decorated the whole house with Mexican flags and I made guacamole, everything, and he was like, 'What happened here, where am I?' I said, 'Welcome to Mexico'."
"Of course we won and he was so depressed; he just wanted to go to sleep and we were having a party," she added.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune