Salma Hayek Celebrated Mexico's Win Despite Devastated Husband
Salma Hayek put her marriage to the test after Mexico beat her husband's beloved France in the World Cup - she threw a party. Businessman and entrepreneur Francois-Henri Pinault was devastated after his wife's native Mexico beat his team and just wanted to sleep through the depression - but the actress wasn't about to start feeling sorry for her soccer-mad husband, who owns French team Rennes.
She says, "First I decorated the whole house with Mexican flags and I made guacamole, everything, and he was like, 'What happened here, where am I?' I said, 'Welcome to Mexico'."
"Of course we won and he was so depressed; he just wanted to go to sleep and we were having a party," she added.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie