Salma Hayek Celebrated Mexico's Win Despite Devastated Husband
Salma Hayek put her marriage to the test after Mexico beat her husband's beloved France in the World Cup - she threw a party. Businessman and entrepreneur Francois-Henri Pinault was devastated after his wife's native Mexico beat his team and just wanted to sleep through the depression - but the actress wasn't about to start feeling sorry for her soccer-mad husband, who owns French team Rennes.
She says, "First I decorated the whole house with Mexican flags and I made guacamole, everything, and he was like, 'What happened here, where am I?' I said, 'Welcome to Mexico'."
"Of course we won and he was so depressed; he just wanted to go to sleep and we were having a party," she added.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'