Salma Hayek Celebrated Mexico's Win Despite Devastated Husband
Salma Hayek put her marriage to the test after Mexico beat her husband's beloved France in the World Cup - she threw a party. Businessman and entrepreneur Francois-Henri Pinault was devastated after his wife's native Mexico beat his team and just wanted to sleep through the depression - but the actress wasn't about to start feeling sorry for her soccer-mad husband, who owns French team Rennes.
She says, "First I decorated the whole house with Mexican flags and I made guacamole, everything, and he was like, 'What happened here, where am I?' I said, 'Welcome to Mexico'."
"Of course we won and he was so depressed; he just wanted to go to sleep and we were having a party," she added.
More Salma Hayek News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory