Salma Hayek Celebrated Mexico's Win Despite Devastated Husband
Salma Hayek put her marriage to the test after Mexico beat her husband's beloved France in the World Cup - she threw a party. Businessman and entrepreneur Francois-Henri Pinault was devastated after his wife's native Mexico beat his team and just wanted to sleep through the depression - but the actress wasn't about to start feeling sorry for her soccer-mad husband, who owns French team Rennes.
She says, "First I decorated the whole house with Mexican flags and I made guacamole, everything, and he was like, 'What happened here, where am I?' I said, 'Welcome to Mexico'."
"Of course we won and he was so depressed; he just wanted to go to sleep and we were having a party," she added.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung