Lindsay Lohan Rehires Former Personal Assistant
Lindsay Lohan has persuaded a former employee to return as the actress' personal assistant - just weeks after she quit from exhaustion. The "Mean Girls" star was left without an aide when the girl, named simply Eleonore or Elinore, resigned at the start of June amid reports she was tired and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
According to TMZ, Eleonore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". But Lohan has managed to win Eleonore back - the assistant was spotted picking up groceries for the troubled star in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 29.
However, Lohan has placed Eleonore on a one month "trial run" before deciding whether to keep her on, reports the website. The assistant recently turned down numerous offers to talk to the tabloids about her time with Lohan - because she feared a tell-all article would harm her own chances of future employment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed