Lindsay Lohan Rehires Former Personal Assistant
Lindsay Lohan has persuaded a former employee to return as the actress' personal assistant - just weeks after she quit from exhaustion. The "Mean Girls" star was left without an aide when the girl, named simply Eleonore or Elinore, resigned at the start of June amid reports she was tired and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
According to TMZ, Eleonore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". But Lohan has managed to win Eleonore back - the assistant was spotted picking up groceries for the troubled star in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 29.
However, Lohan has placed Eleonore on a one month "trial run" before deciding whether to keep her on, reports the website. The assistant recently turned down numerous offers to talk to the tabloids about her time with Lohan - because she feared a tell-all article would harm her own chances of future employment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance