Lindsay Lohan Rehires Former Personal Assistant
Lindsay Lohan has persuaded a former employee to return as the actress' personal assistant - just weeks after she quit from exhaustion. The "Mean Girls" star was left without an aide when the girl, named simply Eleonore or Elinore, resigned at the start of June amid reports she was tired and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
According to TMZ, Eleonore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". But Lohan has managed to win Eleonore back - the assistant was spotted picking up groceries for the troubled star in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 29.
However, Lohan has placed Eleonore on a one month "trial run" before deciding whether to keep her on, reports the website. The assistant recently turned down numerous offers to talk to the tabloids about her time with Lohan - because she feared a tell-all article would harm her own chances of future employment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked