Lindsay Lohan Rehires Former Personal Assistant
Lindsay Lohan has persuaded a former employee to return as the actress' personal assistant - just weeks after she quit from exhaustion. The "Mean Girls" star was left without an aide when the girl, named simply Eleonore or Elinore, resigned at the start of June amid reports she was tired and had "had enough of Lindsay's demands".
According to TMZ, Eleonore had only held the position for a few months and was upset after Lohan ordered her to remain at her side "for days on end". But Lohan has managed to win Eleonore back - the assistant was spotted picking up groceries for the troubled star in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 29.
However, Lohan has placed Eleonore on a one month "trial run" before deciding whether to keep her on, reports the website. The assistant recently turned down numerous offers to talk to the tabloids about her time with Lohan - because she feared a tell-all article would harm her own chances of future employment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media