'Idol' Constantine Maroulis May Be a Dad
A spokesperson for Rock of Ages star Constantine Maroulis has fueled reports the rocker is set to become a first time dad by refusing to comment on the rumors. The New York Post claims Maroulis is expecting a baby with chorus girl Angel Reed after meeting while working on the Broadway hit.
The actress/dancer has now quit the musical and notified Broadway bosses she is three months pregnant with her on/off beau, according to the newspaper. A source tells gossip column Page Six, "Angel just gave her notice last week, and told friends on the show that she is pregnant. It's been an open secret that she and Constantine have been together for a while."
Reed did not respond to requests for a comment, while Maroulis' manager, David Passick, says: "This is not something I would comment on. I haven't spoken to him." A rep for the show has declined to comment.
Maroulis and Reed were first romantically linked last year, before the "American Idol" runner-up dated socialite Tinsley Mortimer. The couple reportedly reunited following Maroulis' split from Mortimer earlier this year.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service