'Idol' Constantine Maroulis May Be a Dad
A spokesperson for Rock of Ages star Constantine Maroulis has fueled reports the rocker is set to become a first time dad by refusing to comment on the rumors. The New York Post claims Maroulis is expecting a baby with chorus girl Angel Reed after meeting while working on the Broadway hit.
The actress/dancer has now quit the musical and notified Broadway bosses she is three months pregnant with her on/off beau, according to the newspaper. A source tells gossip column Page Six, "Angel just gave her notice last week, and told friends on the show that she is pregnant. It's been an open secret that she and Constantine have been together for a while."
Reed did not respond to requests for a comment, while Maroulis' manager, David Passick, says: "This is not something I would comment on. I haven't spoken to him." A rep for the show has declined to comment.
Maroulis and Reed were first romantically linked last year, before the "American Idol" runner-up dated socialite Tinsley Mortimer. The couple reportedly reunited following Maroulis' split from Mortimer earlier this year.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences