'Idol' Constantine Maroulis May Be a Dad
A spokesperson for Rock of Ages star Constantine Maroulis has fueled reports the rocker is set to become a first time dad by refusing to comment on the rumors. The New York Post claims Maroulis is expecting a baby with chorus girl Angel Reed after meeting while working on the Broadway hit.
The actress/dancer has now quit the musical and notified Broadway bosses she is three months pregnant with her on/off beau, according to the newspaper. A source tells gossip column Page Six, "Angel just gave her notice last week, and told friends on the show that she is pregnant. It's been an open secret that she and Constantine have been together for a while."
Reed did not respond to requests for a comment, while Maroulis' manager, David Passick, says: "This is not something I would comment on. I haven't spoken to him." A rep for the show has declined to comment.
Maroulis and Reed were first romantically linked last year, before the "American Idol" runner-up dated socialite Tinsley Mortimer. The couple reportedly reunited following Maroulis' split from Mortimer earlier this year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked