'Idol' Constantine Maroulis May Be a Dad
A spokesperson for Rock of Ages star Constantine Maroulis has fueled reports the rocker is set to become a first time dad by refusing to comment on the rumors. The New York Post claims Maroulis is expecting a baby with chorus girl Angel Reed after meeting while working on the Broadway hit.
The actress/dancer has now quit the musical and notified Broadway bosses she is three months pregnant with her on/off beau, according to the newspaper. A source tells gossip column Page Six, "Angel just gave her notice last week, and told friends on the show that she is pregnant. It's been an open secret that she and Constantine have been together for a while."
Reed did not respond to requests for a comment, while Maroulis' manager, David Passick, says: "This is not something I would comment on. I haven't spoken to him." A rep for the show has declined to comment.
Maroulis and Reed were first romantically linked last year, before the "American Idol" runner-up dated socialite Tinsley Mortimer. The couple reportedly reunited following Maroulis' split from Mortimer earlier this year.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert