'Idol' Constantine Maroulis May Be a Dad
A spokesperson for Rock of Ages star Constantine Maroulis has fueled reports the rocker is set to become a first time dad by refusing to comment on the rumors. The New York Post claims Maroulis is expecting a baby with chorus girl Angel Reed after meeting while working on the Broadway hit.
The actress/dancer has now quit the musical and notified Broadway bosses she is three months pregnant with her on/off beau, according to the newspaper. A source tells gossip column Page Six, "Angel just gave her notice last week, and told friends on the show that she is pregnant. It's been an open secret that she and Constantine have been together for a while."
Reed did not respond to requests for a comment, while Maroulis' manager, David Passick, says: "This is not something I would comment on. I haven't spoken to him." A rep for the show has declined to comment.
Maroulis and Reed were first romantically linked last year, before the "American Idol" runner-up dated socialite Tinsley Mortimer. The couple reportedly reunited following Maroulis' split from Mortimer earlier this year.
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park