'Glee' Reality Spin-Off to Debut 2011
Hit musical comedy "Glee" is getting the reality TV treatment - an unscripted spin-off is reportedly set to debut next year.
Bosses at cable TV network Oxygen have acquired syndication rights to the Fox channel's high school musical series starring Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch, with plans to begin airing reruns in 2013. And network executives are planning to launch a reality companion series in the mean time, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Details of the spin-off show have yet to be released. A proposed "Glee" reality show, in which unknowns would compete to appear in episodes of the fictional show alongside its stars, was reportedly scrapped by Fox bosses last week.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?