'Glee' Reality Spin-Off to Debut 2011
Hit musical comedy "Glee" is getting the reality TV treatment - an unscripted spin-off is reportedly set to debut next year.
Bosses at cable TV network Oxygen have acquired syndication rights to the Fox channel's high school musical series starring Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch, with plans to begin airing reruns in 2013. And network executives are planning to launch a reality companion series in the mean time, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Details of the spin-off show have yet to be released. A proposed "Glee" reality show, in which unknowns would compete to appear in episodes of the fictional show alongside its stars, was reportedly scrapped by Fox bosses last week.
More Glee News
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick