'Glee' Reality Spin-Off to Debut 2011
Hit musical comedy "Glee" is getting the reality TV treatment - an unscripted spin-off is reportedly set to debut next year.
Bosses at cable TV network Oxygen have acquired syndication rights to the Fox channel's high school musical series starring Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch, with plans to begin airing reruns in 2013. And network executives are planning to launch a reality companion series in the mean time, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Details of the spin-off show have yet to be released. A proposed "Glee" reality show, in which unknowns would compete to appear in episodes of the fictional show alongside its stars, was reportedly scrapped by Fox bosses last week.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby