'Glee' Reality Spin-Off to Debut 2011
Hit musical comedy "Glee" is getting the reality TV treatment - an unscripted spin-off is reportedly set to debut next year.
Bosses at cable TV network Oxygen have acquired syndication rights to the Fox channel's high school musical series starring Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch, with plans to begin airing reruns in 2013. And network executives are planning to launch a reality companion series in the mean time, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Details of the spin-off show have yet to be released. A proposed "Glee" reality show, in which unknowns would compete to appear in episodes of the fictional show alongside its stars, was reportedly scrapped by Fox bosses last week.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise