Details in Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Unveiled
Sandra Bullock and her ex-husband Jesse James secured a quick divorce by each refusing to claim alimony and waiving the right to have their assets independently valued. Bullock's marriage to the cheating TV mechanic was officially dissolved by a judge in Texas on Monday, June 28, just two months after the Hollywood star filed for divorce.
In her legal papers, the Oscar winner claimed the marriage had "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities", after tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee went public with news of her 11-month fling with James.
Details of the split settlement were kept secret, but documents obtained by TMZ.com reveal the former couple settled amicably and trusted one another to tally up the total value of their assets and debts, instead of bringing in an independent evaluator.
Bullock and James signed a confidential property settlement agreement, also known as a Partition Agreement, and declined to make a claim for spousal support. The papers also state that "there is no child of the marriage... now under eighteen years of age or otherwise entitled to support and none is expected".
Bullock and her ex adopted a baby boy named Louis from Louisiana in January, and the actress has since revealed she plans to raise the child as a single mum.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group