Details in Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Unveiled
Sandra Bullock and her ex-husband Jesse James secured a quick divorce by each refusing to claim alimony and waiving the right to have their assets independently valued. Bullock's marriage to the cheating TV mechanic was officially dissolved by a judge in Texas on Monday, June 28, just two months after the Hollywood star filed for divorce.
In her legal papers, the Oscar winner claimed the marriage had "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities", after tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee went public with news of her 11-month fling with James.
Details of the split settlement were kept secret, but documents obtained by TMZ.com reveal the former couple settled amicably and trusted one another to tally up the total value of their assets and debts, instead of bringing in an independent evaluator.
Bullock and James signed a confidential property settlement agreement, also known as a Partition Agreement, and declined to make a claim for spousal support. The papers also state that "there is no child of the marriage... now under eighteen years of age or otherwise entitled to support and none is expected".
Bullock and her ex adopted a baby boy named Louis from Louisiana in January, and the actress has since revealed she plans to raise the child as a single mum.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby