Charlie Bewley Bombarded With Saucy Notes From 'Twilight' Fans
British actor Charlie Bewley is shocked by the audacity of saucy "Twilight" fans - he's been bombarded with explicit notes and sexual advances since joining the cast of the vampire franchise. The 29 year old became part of the global phenomenon when he was offered the role of bloodsucker Demetri in the second film, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
Bewley has since garnered legions of devoted female followers, and he admits the racy antics of young girls often leave him speechless. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "(They give me) tons of chocolate, pornographic notes saying, 'Come to my hotel room later...' If these girls go back to school and tell their friends they hooked up with a vampire, they're made! I guess they have to try, but am I going to go for that? No!"
But, Charlie Bewley has credited the fans with helping him land a role in the vampire franchise - because he went online to seek their advice when he landed an audition. The 29 year old admits he did plenty of research before he tried out in front of movie bosses - and even reached out to devotees online to garner their expertise.
He said, "I remember when I got the audition and I went on (social networking website) Facebook and said, 'Tell me what you know about his guy Demetri.' Before I knew it I had this network of female minions from around the Facebook galaxy feeding me all this information."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says