Charlie Bewley Bombarded With Saucy Notes From 'Twilight' Fans
British actor Charlie Bewley is shocked by the audacity of saucy "Twilight" fans - he's been bombarded with explicit notes and sexual advances since joining the cast of the vampire franchise. The 29 year old became part of the global phenomenon when he was offered the role of bloodsucker Demetri in the second film, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
Bewley has since garnered legions of devoted female followers, and he admits the racy antics of young girls often leave him speechless. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "(They give me) tons of chocolate, pornographic notes saying, 'Come to my hotel room later...' If these girls go back to school and tell their friends they hooked up with a vampire, they're made! I guess they have to try, but am I going to go for that? No!"
But, Charlie Bewley has credited the fans with helping him land a role in the vampire franchise - because he went online to seek their advice when he landed an audition. The 29 year old admits he did plenty of research before he tried out in front of movie bosses - and even reached out to devotees online to garner their expertise.
He said, "I remember when I got the audition and I went on (social networking website) Facebook and said, 'Tell me what you know about his guy Demetri.' Before I knew it I had this network of female minions from around the Facebook galaxy feeding me all this information."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child