The Saturdays' Mollie King Admitted to Hospital
The Saturdays star Mollie King was admitted to hospital this week after an insect bite left her with a dangerously swollen foot and a nasty skin infection. The singer became concerned and consulted doctors on Monday, June 28 when the bite made the area around her toes turn bright red.
She was diagnosed with inflammatory skin disease cellulitis - and is now resting at home. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I have been bitten by a stupid horse fly and now I have a foot like the Nutty Professor's! It's massive! In A&E (the hospital's accident and emergency unit) now! This is NOT fun!"
"I have something called cellulitis and have to be on crutches! It's not much fun at all. Bed bed and more bed!"
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers