The Saturdays' Mollie King Admitted to Hospital
The Saturdays star Mollie King was admitted to hospital this week after an insect bite left her with a dangerously swollen foot and a nasty skin infection. The singer became concerned and consulted doctors on Monday, June 28 when the bite made the area around her toes turn bright red.
She was diagnosed with inflammatory skin disease cellulitis - and is now resting at home. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I have been bitten by a stupid horse fly and now I have a foot like the Nutty Professor's! It's massive! In A&E (the hospital's accident and emergency unit) now! This is NOT fun!"
"I have something called cellulitis and have to be on crutches! It's not much fun at all. Bed bed and more bed!"
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies