The Saturdays' Mollie King Admitted to Hospital
The Saturdays star Mollie King was admitted to hospital this week after an insect bite left her with a dangerously swollen foot and a nasty skin infection. The singer became concerned and consulted doctors on Monday, June 28 when the bite made the area around her toes turn bright red.
She was diagnosed with inflammatory skin disease cellulitis - and is now resting at home. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I have been bitten by a stupid horse fly and now I have a foot like the Nutty Professor's! It's massive! In A&E (the hospital's accident and emergency unit) now! This is NOT fun!"
"I have something called cellulitis and have to be on crutches! It's not much fun at all. Bed bed and more bed!"
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign