The Saturdays' Mollie King Admitted to Hospital
The Saturdays star Mollie King was admitted to hospital this week after an insect bite left her with a dangerously swollen foot and a nasty skin infection. The singer became concerned and consulted doctors on Monday, June 28 when the bite made the area around her toes turn bright red.
She was diagnosed with inflammatory skin disease cellulitis - and is now resting at home. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I have been bitten by a stupid horse fly and now I have a foot like the Nutty Professor's! It's massive! In A&E (the hospital's accident and emergency unit) now! This is NOT fun!"
"I have something called cellulitis and have to be on crutches! It's not much fun at all. Bed bed and more bed!"
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors