The Saturdays' Mollie King Admitted to Hospital
The Saturdays star Mollie King was admitted to hospital this week after an insect bite left her with a dangerously swollen foot and a nasty skin infection. The singer became concerned and consulted doctors on Monday, June 28 when the bite made the area around her toes turn bright red.
She was diagnosed with inflammatory skin disease cellulitis - and is now resting at home. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I have been bitten by a stupid horse fly and now I have a foot like the Nutty Professor's! It's massive! In A&E (the hospital's accident and emergency unit) now! This is NOT fun!"
"I have something called cellulitis and have to be on crutches! It's not much fun at all. Bed bed and more bed!"
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech