Kasabian's Tom Meighan Wants to Become a Dad
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan wants to start a family following the news his bandmate Serge Pizzorno is to become a father later this year. The guitarist's long term girlfriend is due to give birth in the next few months.
And his pal Meighan is now keen to follow in his footsteps by embracing fatherhood. Meighan says, "A baby would be a good focus for me, too. I'll have to ask the missus, but yeah. A baby would be mega."
Serge Pizzorno announced the pregnancy of his longterm girlfriend in June this year. And he is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He said back then, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things. I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'