Kasabian's Tom Meighan Wants to Become a Dad
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan wants to start a family following the news his bandmate Serge Pizzorno is to become a father later this year. The guitarist's long term girlfriend is due to give birth in the next few months.
And his pal Meighan is now keen to follow in his footsteps by embracing fatherhood. Meighan says, "A baby would be a good focus for me, too. I'll have to ask the missus, but yeah. A baby would be mega."
Serge Pizzorno announced the pregnancy of his longterm girlfriend in June this year. And he is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He said back then, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things. I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation