Kasabian's Tom Meighan Wants to Become a Dad
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan wants to start a family following the news his bandmate Serge Pizzorno is to become a father later this year. The guitarist's long term girlfriend is due to give birth in the next few months.
And his pal Meighan is now keen to follow in his footsteps by embracing fatherhood. Meighan says, "A baby would be a good focus for me, too. I'll have to ask the missus, but yeah. A baby would be mega."
Serge Pizzorno announced the pregnancy of his longterm girlfriend in June this year. And he is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He said back then, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things. I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?