Katy Perry Wants Marina and the Diamonds for a Duet
Katy Perry is eying a collaboration with Marina Diamandis after the British singer impressed the American with a cover of "Starstrukk". The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, performed the 3OH!3 song, which Perry guested on, for Britain's Radio 1 earlier this year.
And the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker loved the new version so much, she wants to work with Diamandis. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "I watched the stream of the performance online. I would love to collaborate with Marina."
"I'm such a fan of new artists after going through that crazy hurricane of being one myself and, thankfully, surviving. New artists that will make it out of the eye of the storm I love and Marina is definitely one of them - she's very talented, very smart and hot."
More Katy Perry News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch