Katy Perry Wants Marina and the Diamonds for a Duet
Katy Perry is eying a collaboration with Marina Diamandis after the British singer impressed the American with a cover of "Starstrukk". The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, performed the 3OH!3 song, which Perry guested on, for Britain's Radio 1 earlier this year.
And the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker loved the new version so much, she wants to work with Diamandis. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "I watched the stream of the performance online. I would love to collaborate with Marina."
"I'm such a fan of new artists after going through that crazy hurricane of being one myself and, thankfully, surviving. New artists that will make it out of the eye of the storm I love and Marina is definitely one of them - she's very talented, very smart and hot."
More Katy Perry News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!