Katy Perry Wants Marina and the Diamonds for a Duet
Katy Perry is eying a collaboration with Marina Diamandis after the British singer impressed the American with a cover of "Starstrukk". The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, performed the 3OH!3 song, which Perry guested on, for Britain's Radio 1 earlier this year.
And the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker loved the new version so much, she wants to work with Diamandis. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "I watched the stream of the performance online. I would love to collaborate with Marina."
"I'm such a fan of new artists after going through that crazy hurricane of being one myself and, thankfully, surviving. New artists that will make it out of the eye of the storm I love and Marina is definitely one of them - she's very talented, very smart and hot."
More Katy Perry News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics