Katy Perry Wants Marina and the Diamonds for a Duet
Katy Perry is eying a collaboration with Marina Diamandis after the British singer impressed the American with a cover of "Starstrukk". The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, performed the 3OH!3 song, which Perry guested on, for Britain's Radio 1 earlier this year.
And the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker loved the new version so much, she wants to work with Diamandis. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "I watched the stream of the performance online. I would love to collaborate with Marina."
"I'm such a fan of new artists after going through that crazy hurricane of being one myself and, thankfully, surviving. New artists that will make it out of the eye of the storm I love and Marina is definitely one of them - she's very talented, very smart and hot."
More Katy Perry News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist