Katy Perry Wants Marina and the Diamonds for a Duet
Katy Perry is eying a collaboration with Marina Diamandis after the British singer impressed the American with a cover of "Starstrukk". The 24 year old, also known by her stage name of Marina and the Diamonds, performed the 3OH!3 song, which Perry guested on, for Britain's Radio 1 earlier this year.
And the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker loved the new version so much, she wants to work with Diamandis. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "I watched the stream of the performance online. I would love to collaborate with Marina."
"I'm such a fan of new artists after going through that crazy hurricane of being one myself and, thankfully, surviving. New artists that will make it out of the eye of the storm I love and Marina is definitely one of them - she's very talented, very smart and hot."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech