Bret Michaels Suffers Memory Loss Following Brain Surgery
Bret Michaels is suffering short-term memory loss following his near-fatal brain haemorrhage and subsequent stroke earlier this year. The Poison star has endured a number of health scares in recent months - as well as the haemorrhage and stroke, he's also undergone an emergency appendectomy and was diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
During a concert in Mississippi last month, Michaels was seen walking with a slight limp, and he's also suffering tiredness, memory problems, and "chemical meningitis" - a rare side effect of body scans. Michaels' road manager, Janna Elias, tells People.com, "He still has pain from the chemical meningitis, short-term memory loss and gets fatigued quicker than normal."
Bret Michaels is going to release his new solo album "Custom Built" in the United States on July 6. The featured guest in the effort is teen singer Miley Cyrus.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting