Bret Michaels Suffers Memory Loss Following Brain Surgery
Bret Michaels is suffering short-term memory loss following his near-fatal brain haemorrhage and subsequent stroke earlier this year. The Poison star has endured a number of health scares in recent months - as well as the haemorrhage and stroke, he's also undergone an emergency appendectomy and was diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
During a concert in Mississippi last month, Michaels was seen walking with a slight limp, and he's also suffering tiredness, memory problems, and "chemical meningitis" - a rare side effect of body scans. Michaels' road manager, Janna Elias, tells People.com, "He still has pain from the chemical meningitis, short-term memory loss and gets fatigued quicker than normal."
Bret Michaels is going to release his new solo album "Custom Built" in the United States on July 6. The featured guest in the effort is teen singer Miley Cyrus.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'