Bret Michaels Suffers Memory Loss Following Brain Surgery
Bret Michaels is suffering short-term memory loss following his near-fatal brain haemorrhage and subsequent stroke earlier this year. The Poison star has endured a number of health scares in recent months - as well as the haemorrhage and stroke, he's also undergone an emergency appendectomy and was diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
During a concert in Mississippi last month, Michaels was seen walking with a slight limp, and he's also suffering tiredness, memory problems, and "chemical meningitis" - a rare side effect of body scans. Michaels' road manager, Janna Elias, tells People.com, "He still has pain from the chemical meningitis, short-term memory loss and gets fatigued quicker than normal."
Bret Michaels is going to release his new solo album "Custom Built" in the United States on July 6. The featured guest in the effort is teen singer Miley Cyrus.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?