Bret Michaels Suffers Memory Loss Following Brain Surgery
Bret Michaels is suffering short-term memory loss following his near-fatal brain haemorrhage and subsequent stroke earlier this year. The Poison star has endured a number of health scares in recent months - as well as the haemorrhage and stroke, he's also undergone an emergency appendectomy and was diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
During a concert in Mississippi last month, Michaels was seen walking with a slight limp, and he's also suffering tiredness, memory problems, and "chemical meningitis" - a rare side effect of body scans. Michaels' road manager, Janna Elias, tells People.com, "He still has pain from the chemical meningitis, short-term memory loss and gets fatigued quicker than normal."
Bret Michaels is going to release his new solo album "Custom Built" in the United States on July 6. The featured guest in the effort is teen singer Miley Cyrus.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season