Bret Michaels Suffers Memory Loss Following Brain Surgery
Bret Michaels is suffering short-term memory loss following his near-fatal brain haemorrhage and subsequent stroke earlier this year. The Poison star has endured a number of health scares in recent months - as well as the haemorrhage and stroke, he's also undergone an emergency appendectomy and was diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
During a concert in Mississippi last month, Michaels was seen walking with a slight limp, and he's also suffering tiredness, memory problems, and "chemical meningitis" - a rare side effect of body scans. Michaels' road manager, Janna Elias, tells People.com, "He still has pain from the chemical meningitis, short-term memory loss and gets fatigued quicker than normal."
Bret Michaels is going to release his new solo album "Custom Built" in the United States on July 6. The featured guest in the effort is teen singer Miley Cyrus.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly