Ally Sheedy Announced Her Daughter Is Lesbian at Charity Event
Actress Ally Sheedy used her appearance on the red carpet at a recent gay event to 'out' her daughter as a lesbian. The "Breakfast Club" star took her teenage daughter Rebecca to a charity event in Los Angeles earlier this week for The Trevor Project, a non-profit group dedicated to helping youngsters who are questioning their sexuality.
Sheedy explained the reason she attended was because the schoolgirl recently announced she is a lesbian. She told reporters, "My daughter has just come out. So (I'm here because) it's personal."
Over the past few months, there were some public figures coming out of the closet about their sexuality. Ricky Martin announced he's gay in March. Lady Sovereign and Chely Wright followed him by announcing they're lesbian later on.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC