Ally Sheedy Announced Her Daughter Is Lesbian at Charity Event
Actress Ally Sheedy used her appearance on the red carpet at a recent gay event to 'out' her daughter as a lesbian. The "Breakfast Club" star took her teenage daughter Rebecca to a charity event in Los Angeles earlier this week for The Trevor Project, a non-profit group dedicated to helping youngsters who are questioning their sexuality.
Sheedy explained the reason she attended was because the schoolgirl recently announced she is a lesbian. She told reporters, "My daughter has just come out. So (I'm here because) it's personal."
Over the past few months, there were some public figures coming out of the closet about their sexuality. Ricky Martin announced he's gay in March. Lady Sovereign and Chely Wright followed him by announcing they're lesbian later on.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly