Ally Sheedy Announced Her Daughter Is Lesbian at Charity Event
Actress Ally Sheedy used her appearance on the red carpet at a recent gay event to 'out' her daughter as a lesbian. The "Breakfast Club" star took her teenage daughter Rebecca to a charity event in Los Angeles earlier this week for The Trevor Project, a non-profit group dedicated to helping youngsters who are questioning their sexuality.
Sheedy explained the reason she attended was because the schoolgirl recently announced she is a lesbian. She told reporters, "My daughter has just come out. So (I'm here because) it's personal."
Over the past few months, there were some public figures coming out of the closet about their sexuality. Ricky Martin announced he's gay in March. Lady Sovereign and Chely Wright followed him by announcing they're lesbian later on.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour