Ally Sheedy Announced Her Daughter Is Lesbian at Charity Event
Actress Ally Sheedy used her appearance on the red carpet at a recent gay event to 'out' her daughter as a lesbian. The "Breakfast Club" star took her teenage daughter Rebecca to a charity event in Los Angeles earlier this week for The Trevor Project, a non-profit group dedicated to helping youngsters who are questioning their sexuality.
Sheedy explained the reason she attended was because the schoolgirl recently announced she is a lesbian. She told reporters, "My daughter has just come out. So (I'm here because) it's personal."
Over the past few months, there were some public figures coming out of the closet about their sexuality. Ricky Martin announced he's gay in March. Lady Sovereign and Chely Wright followed him by announcing they're lesbian later on.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding