Ally Sheedy Announced Her Daughter Is Lesbian at Charity Event
Actress Ally Sheedy used her appearance on the red carpet at a recent gay event to 'out' her daughter as a lesbian. The "Breakfast Club" star took her teenage daughter Rebecca to a charity event in Los Angeles earlier this week for The Trevor Project, a non-profit group dedicated to helping youngsters who are questioning their sexuality.
Sheedy explained the reason she attended was because the schoolgirl recently announced she is a lesbian. She told reporters, "My daughter has just come out. So (I'm here because) it's personal."
Over the past few months, there were some public figures coming out of the closet about their sexuality. Ricky Martin announced he's gay in March. Lady Sovereign and Chely Wright followed him by announcing they're lesbian later on.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer