Rockers Guided by Voices Reunite for Label
The most famous line-up of cult indie rockers Guided by Voices is to reunite to celebrate Matador Records' 21st anniversary. The Ohio group, fronted by Robert Pollard, will perform at the label's Las Vegas bash in October, before embarking on a U.S. tour.
Pollard, who formed the group in 1983, will reteam with Tobin Sprout, Mitch Mitchell, Greg Demos and Kevin Fennell for the shows. Matador artists Pavement, Sonic Youth, Belle & Sebastian, Spoon, Cat Power and The New Pornographers, among others, will join the weekend-long party, which will take place at the Palms Casino & Resort, according to Billboard.com.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal