Rockers Guided by Voices Reunite for Label
The most famous line-up of cult indie rockers Guided by Voices is to reunite to celebrate Matador Records' 21st anniversary. The Ohio group, fronted by Robert Pollard, will perform at the label's Las Vegas bash in October, before embarking on a U.S. tour.
Pollard, who formed the group in 1983, will reteam with Tobin Sprout, Mitch Mitchell, Greg Demos and Kevin Fennell for the shows. Matador artists Pavement, Sonic Youth, Belle & Sebastian, Spoon, Cat Power and The New Pornographers, among others, will join the weekend-long party, which will take place at the Palms Casino & Resort, according to Billboard.com.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding