Rockers Guided by Voices Reunite for Label
The most famous line-up of cult indie rockers Guided by Voices is to reunite to celebrate Matador Records' 21st anniversary. The Ohio group, fronted by Robert Pollard, will perform at the label's Las Vegas bash in October, before embarking on a U.S. tour.
Pollard, who formed the group in 1983, will reteam with Tobin Sprout, Mitch Mitchell, Greg Demos and Kevin Fennell for the shows. Matador artists Pavement, Sonic Youth, Belle & Sebastian, Spoon, Cat Power and The New Pornographers, among others, will join the weekend-long party, which will take place at the Palms Casino & Resort, according to Billboard.com.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London