Rockers Guided by Voices Reunite for Label
The most famous line-up of cult indie rockers Guided by Voices is to reunite to celebrate Matador Records' 21st anniversary. The Ohio group, fronted by Robert Pollard, will perform at the label's Las Vegas bash in October, before embarking on a U.S. tour.
Pollard, who formed the group in 1983, will reteam with Tobin Sprout, Mitch Mitchell, Greg Demos and Kevin Fennell for the shows. Matador artists Pavement, Sonic Youth, Belle & Sebastian, Spoon, Cat Power and The New Pornographers, among others, will join the weekend-long party, which will take place at the Palms Casino & Resort, according to Billboard.com.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!