Kylie Minogue's Songs Made a Musical
Kylie Minogue has confirmed reports she's working on a new "Mamma Mia!" -style musical featuring her hits. The Aussie pop icon and her longtime creative partner William Baker are working together on a story which will weave songs like "Spinning Around" and "I Should Be So Lucky" together.
She tells Black Book magazine, "I would like to get a couple of writers involved. I think we'll probably co-direct it."
Recently, Minogue also revealed that she planned to celebrate the five years of her freedom from cancer. "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters," she said.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date