Kylie Minogue's Songs Made a Musical
Kylie Minogue has confirmed reports she's working on a new "Mamma Mia!" -style musical featuring her hits. The Aussie pop icon and her longtime creative partner William Baker are working together on a story which will weave songs like "Spinning Around" and "I Should Be So Lucky" together.
She tells Black Book magazine, "I would like to get a couple of writers involved. I think we'll probably co-direct it."
Recently, Minogue also revealed that she planned to celebrate the five years of her freedom from cancer. "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters," she said.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism