Kylie Minogue's Songs Made a Musical
Kylie Minogue has confirmed reports she's working on a new "Mamma Mia!" -style musical featuring her hits. The Aussie pop icon and her longtime creative partner William Baker are working together on a story which will weave songs like "Spinning Around" and "I Should Be So Lucky" together.
She tells Black Book magazine, "I would like to get a couple of writers involved. I think we'll probably co-direct it."
Recently, Minogue also revealed that she planned to celebrate the five years of her freedom from cancer. "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters," she said.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch