Kylie Minogue's Songs Made a Musical
Kylie Minogue has confirmed reports she's working on a new "Mamma Mia!" -style musical featuring her hits. The Aussie pop icon and her longtime creative partner William Baker are working together on a story which will weave songs like "Spinning Around" and "I Should Be So Lucky" together.
She tells Black Book magazine, "I would like to get a couple of writers involved. I think we'll probably co-direct it."
Recently, Minogue also revealed that she planned to celebrate the five years of her freedom from cancer. "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters," she said.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video