Britney Spears' Ex-Bodyguard Calls Her Unfit Mother
Britney Spears is reportedly facing a probe after her former bodyguard alleged the singer is too unstable to care for her two young sons. Former police officer Fernando Flores reportedly quit working for the "Toxic" hitmaker after she repeatedly called him into her bedroom and strutted naked in front of him.
Flores is said to be considering a sexual harassment lawsuit against Spears, according to a report by Britain's The Sun earlier this month. Now the publication reports Flores claims Spears is an unfit mother and that he once reported her to Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over her parenting of the boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
A source tells the publication, "Britney doesn't mean to be a bad mum. But Flores feels she has so many issues she can't be trusted around her boys." Child protection officials are allegedly planning to question Spears, who strongly denies any wrongdoing, according to the newspaper.
More Britney Spears News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl