Britney Spears' Ex-Bodyguard Calls Her Unfit Mother
Britney Spears is reportedly facing a probe after her former bodyguard alleged the singer is too unstable to care for her two young sons. Former police officer Fernando Flores reportedly quit working for the "Toxic" hitmaker after she repeatedly called him into her bedroom and strutted naked in front of him.
Flores is said to be considering a sexual harassment lawsuit against Spears, according to a report by Britain's The Sun earlier this month. Now the publication reports Flores claims Spears is an unfit mother and that he once reported her to Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over her parenting of the boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
A source tells the publication, "Britney doesn't mean to be a bad mum. But Flores feels she has so many issues she can't be trusted around her boys." Child protection officials are allegedly planning to question Spears, who strongly denies any wrongdoing, according to the newspaper.
More Britney Spears News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli