Britney Spears' Ex-Bodyguard Calls Her Unfit Mother
Britney Spears is reportedly facing a probe after her former bodyguard alleged the singer is too unstable to care for her two young sons. Former police officer Fernando Flores reportedly quit working for the "Toxic" hitmaker after she repeatedly called him into her bedroom and strutted naked in front of him.
Flores is said to be considering a sexual harassment lawsuit against Spears, according to a report by Britain's The Sun earlier this month. Now the publication reports Flores claims Spears is an unfit mother and that he once reported her to Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over her parenting of the boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
A source tells the publication, "Britney doesn't mean to be a bad mum. But Flores feels she has so many issues she can't be trusted around her boys." Child protection officials are allegedly planning to question Spears, who strongly denies any wrongdoing, according to the newspaper.
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival