Britney Spears' Ex-Bodyguard Calls Her Unfit Mother
Britney Spears is reportedly facing a probe after her former bodyguard alleged the singer is too unstable to care for her two young sons. Former police officer Fernando Flores reportedly quit working for the "Toxic" hitmaker after she repeatedly called him into her bedroom and strutted naked in front of him.
Flores is said to be considering a sexual harassment lawsuit against Spears, according to a report by Britain's The Sun earlier this month. Now the publication reports Flores claims Spears is an unfit mother and that he once reported her to Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over her parenting of the boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
A source tells the publication, "Britney doesn't mean to be a bad mum. But Flores feels she has so many issues she can't be trusted around her boys." Child protection officials are allegedly planning to question Spears, who strongly denies any wrongdoing, according to the newspaper.
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert