Britney Spears' Ex-Bodyguard Calls Her Unfit Mother
Britney Spears is reportedly facing a probe after her former bodyguard alleged the singer is too unstable to care for her two young sons. Former police officer Fernando Flores reportedly quit working for the "Toxic" hitmaker after she repeatedly called him into her bedroom and strutted naked in front of him.
Flores is said to be considering a sexual harassment lawsuit against Spears, according to a report by Britain's The Sun earlier this month. Now the publication reports Flores claims Spears is an unfit mother and that he once reported her to Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over her parenting of the boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
A source tells the publication, "Britney doesn't mean to be a bad mum. But Flores feels she has so many issues she can't be trusted around her boys." Child protection officials are allegedly planning to question Spears, who strongly denies any wrongdoing, according to the newspaper.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences