T.I. to Launch His Own Line of Cognac
Rapper T.I. has become the latest hip-hop icon to toast the liquor business - he's working with Remy Martin bosses to launch his own line of cognac. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was unveiled as the brand's new spokesman in early June and now he reveals he's working on a signature VSOP blend of Remy Martin.
T.I. isn't the only rap star to expand into the alcohol industry - Ludacris helped experts hand-blend his Conjure brandy, Dr. Dre is planning his own range of high-end Aftermath Cognac and sparkling vodka and Diddy is the face of Ciroc vodka.
His liquor business aside, T.I. recently revealed that he has hit recording studio with Lady GaGa to record a song called "Lick It". GaGa is part of his collaborators in his upcoming album "King Uncaged".
More T.I. News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off