T.I. to Launch His Own Line of Cognac
Rapper T.I. has become the latest hip-hop icon to toast the liquor business - he's working with Remy Martin bosses to launch his own line of cognac. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was unveiled as the brand's new spokesman in early June and now he reveals he's working on a signature VSOP blend of Remy Martin.
T.I. isn't the only rap star to expand into the alcohol industry - Ludacris helped experts hand-blend his Conjure brandy, Dr. Dre is planning his own range of high-end Aftermath Cognac and sparkling vodka and Diddy is the face of Ciroc vodka.
His liquor business aside, T.I. recently revealed that he has hit recording studio with Lady GaGa to record a song called "Lick It". GaGa is part of his collaborators in his upcoming album "King Uncaged".
More T.I. News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'