T.I. to Launch His Own Line of Cognac
Rapper T.I. has become the latest hip-hop icon to toast the liquor business - he's working with Remy Martin bosses to launch his own line of cognac. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was unveiled as the brand's new spokesman in early June and now he reveals he's working on a signature VSOP blend of Remy Martin.
T.I. isn't the only rap star to expand into the alcohol industry - Ludacris helped experts hand-blend his Conjure brandy, Dr. Dre is planning his own range of high-end Aftermath Cognac and sparkling vodka and Diddy is the face of Ciroc vodka.
His liquor business aside, T.I. recently revealed that he has hit recording studio with Lady GaGa to record a song called "Lick It". GaGa is part of his collaborators in his upcoming album "King Uncaged".
More T.I. News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama