T.I. to Launch His Own Line of Cognac
Rapper T.I. has become the latest hip-hop icon to toast the liquor business - he's working with Remy Martin bosses to launch his own line of cognac. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was unveiled as the brand's new spokesman in early June and now he reveals he's working on a signature VSOP blend of Remy Martin.
T.I. isn't the only rap star to expand into the alcohol industry - Ludacris helped experts hand-blend his Conjure brandy, Dr. Dre is planning his own range of high-end Aftermath Cognac and sparkling vodka and Diddy is the face of Ciroc vodka.
His liquor business aside, T.I. recently revealed that he has hit recording studio with Lady GaGa to record a song called "Lick It". GaGa is part of his collaborators in his upcoming album "King Uncaged".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'