'The Office' Star Angela Kinsey Files for Divorce
"The Office" star Angela Kinsey has filed for divorce from her husband of ten years. The actress, who plays awkward Angela Martin on the hit U.S. sitcom, split from the show's writer/producer Warren Lieberstein in 2009.
She filed divorce papers last week in Los Angeles, according to TMZ, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a two-year-old daughter, called Isabel.
In the documents, Angela Kinsey is also asking for joint legal and physical custody of their daughter, E! Onlie reported. When Kinsey and Lieberstein announced their split, the actress' rep claimed the pair was still friends because it is good for both their child and the 39-year-old actress' working relationship with Lieberstein's brother, Paul, who plays Michael Scott's go-to scapegoat, Toby.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'