'The Office' Star Angela Kinsey Files for Divorce
"The Office" star Angela Kinsey has filed for divorce from her husband of ten years. The actress, who plays awkward Angela Martin on the hit U.S. sitcom, split from the show's writer/producer Warren Lieberstein in 2009.
She filed divorce papers last week in Los Angeles, according to TMZ, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a two-year-old daughter, called Isabel.
In the documents, Angela Kinsey is also asking for joint legal and physical custody of their daughter, E! Onlie reported. When Kinsey and Lieberstein announced their split, the actress' rep claimed the pair was still friends because it is good for both their child and the 39-year-old actress' working relationship with Lieberstein's brother, Paul, who plays Michael Scott's go-to scapegoat, Toby.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son