'The Office' Star Angela Kinsey Files for Divorce
"The Office" star Angela Kinsey has filed for divorce from her husband of ten years. The actress, who plays awkward Angela Martin on the hit U.S. sitcom, split from the show's writer/producer Warren Lieberstein in 2009.
She filed divorce papers last week in Los Angeles, according to TMZ, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a two-year-old daughter, called Isabel.
In the documents, Angela Kinsey is also asking for joint legal and physical custody of their daughter, E! Onlie reported. When Kinsey and Lieberstein announced their split, the actress' rep claimed the pair was still friends because it is good for both their child and the 39-year-old actress' working relationship with Lieberstein's brother, Paul, who plays Michael Scott's go-to scapegoat, Toby.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie