'The Office' Star Angela Kinsey Files for Divorce
"The Office" star Angela Kinsey has filed for divorce from her husband of ten years. The actress, who plays awkward Angela Martin on the hit U.S. sitcom, split from the show's writer/producer Warren Lieberstein in 2009.
She filed divorce papers last week in Los Angeles, according to TMZ, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a two-year-old daughter, called Isabel.
In the documents, Angela Kinsey is also asking for joint legal and physical custody of their daughter, E! Onlie reported. When Kinsey and Lieberstein announced their split, the actress' rep claimed the pair was still friends because it is good for both their child and the 39-year-old actress' working relationship with Lieberstein's brother, Paul, who plays Michael Scott's go-to scapegoat, Toby.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'