'The Office' Star Angela Kinsey Files for Divorce
"The Office" star Angela Kinsey has filed for divorce from her husband of ten years. The actress, who plays awkward Angela Martin on the hit U.S. sitcom, split from the show's writer/producer Warren Lieberstein in 2009.
She filed divorce papers last week in Los Angeles, according to TMZ, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a two-year-old daughter, called Isabel.
In the documents, Angela Kinsey is also asking for joint legal and physical custody of their daughter, E! Onlie reported. When Kinsey and Lieberstein announced their split, the actress' rep claimed the pair was still friends because it is good for both their child and the 39-year-old actress' working relationship with Lieberstein's brother, Paul, who plays Michael Scott's go-to scapegoat, Toby.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy