Scorpions Cancel Detroit Show Due to Klaus Meine's Illness
German rockers the Scorpions' farewell tour has been hit by illness - singer Klaus Meine is suffering a chest cold and has been told he can't perform until Thursday, July 1. The diagnosis has prompted the "Rock You Like a Hurricane" hitmakers to cancel a performance in Columbus, Ohio on Wednesday, June 30.
Meine is expected to be ready to take to the stage again on Thursday in Detroit, Michigan. A statement from the band reads, "It is with a heavy heart that we have to disappoint our longtime, devoted fans in Columbus, Ohio by not being able to perform there. Klaus' doctors have told him in no uncertain terms that he needs the proper rest so he can shake the bug and successfully continue the tour."
Cinderella, the Scorpions' support act for the canceled show, will perform a free show for Ohio fans.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?