Prince to Give Away New Album for Free in Europe
Pop star Prince will be giving away his new album "20Ten" with newspapers in Europe. The "Purple Rain" singer, who released his 2007 album "Planet Earth" as a free CD with Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, has teamed up with a handful of European publications to expand the idea in July - to coincide with planned concerts on the continent.
Prince has joined forces with the publishers of the Daily Mirror and Daily Record in Britain for the CD giveaway, and more than 2.5 million copies of the album will be distributed.
The German edition of Rolling Stone will also include "20Ten", as well as Het Nieuwblad in Belgium. Each of the publications will also feature an extensive interview with the reclusive star.
More Prince News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?