Prince to Give Away New Album for Free in Europe
Pop star Prince will be giving away his new album "20Ten" with newspapers in Europe. The "Purple Rain" singer, who released his 2007 album "Planet Earth" as a free CD with Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, has teamed up with a handful of European publications to expand the idea in July - to coincide with planned concerts on the continent.
Prince has joined forces with the publishers of the Daily Mirror and Daily Record in Britain for the CD giveaway, and more than 2.5 million copies of the album will be distributed.
The German edition of Rolling Stone will also include "20Ten", as well as Het Nieuwblad in Belgium. Each of the publications will also feature an extensive interview with the reclusive star.
More Prince News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab