Prince to Give Away New Album for Free in Europe
Pop star Prince will be giving away his new album "20Ten" with newspapers in Europe. The "Purple Rain" singer, who released his 2007 album "Planet Earth" as a free CD with Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, has teamed up with a handful of European publications to expand the idea in July - to coincide with planned concerts on the continent.
Prince has joined forces with the publishers of the Daily Mirror and Daily Record in Britain for the CD giveaway, and more than 2.5 million copies of the album will be distributed.
The German edition of Rolling Stone will also include "20Ten", as well as Het Nieuwblad in Belgium. Each of the publications will also feature an extensive interview with the reclusive star.
More Prince News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7