Prince to Give Away New Album for Free in Europe
Pop star Prince will be giving away his new album "20Ten" with newspapers in Europe. The "Purple Rain" singer, who released his 2007 album "Planet Earth" as a free CD with Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, has teamed up with a handful of European publications to expand the idea in July - to coincide with planned concerts on the continent.
Prince has joined forces with the publishers of the Daily Mirror and Daily Record in Britain for the CD giveaway, and more than 2.5 million copies of the album will be distributed.
The German edition of Rolling Stone will also include "20Ten", as well as Het Nieuwblad in Belgium. Each of the publications will also feature an extensive interview with the reclusive star.
More Prince News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'