Kristen Stewart Shows Off Wolf-Dog Pet on David Letterman Show
Kristen Stewart shares her home with an unusual pet - the "Twilight" star is the proud owner of a wolf-dog "hybrid" named Jack. The 20-year-old actress introduced the world to her odd companion during an interview with U.S. talk show host David Letterman, showing off pictures of her cuddling her furry friend.
Stewart admits having a wolf-mix breed as a pet is an unusual choice as the animals are often thought of as dangerous and "scary", but she's convinced life wouldn't be the same without her beloved pooch. She says, "This is my pet, this is Jack. He's our oldest male. I know he looks kind of scary, he's a wolf. He's really sweet, he, like, falls at my feet."
"They told us he was a wolf. I don't know what kind of wolf he is. They are wolf-dogs, they are hybrids. It's my mom's deal (idea). Maybe it was a bit of empty nest syndrome, she wanted more children - because they really are hard to take care of. She likes them. Wolf-hybrids are legal."
And Stewart admits she gets upset when she hears of wolves being culled in America's Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, adding: "And you know what, it's such an awful thing... it's awful!"
More Kristen Stewart News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked