Kristen Stewart Shows Off Wolf-Dog Pet on David Letterman Show
Kristen Stewart shares her home with an unusual pet - the "Twilight" star is the proud owner of a wolf-dog "hybrid" named Jack. The 20-year-old actress introduced the world to her odd companion during an interview with U.S. talk show host David Letterman, showing off pictures of her cuddling her furry friend.
Stewart admits having a wolf-mix breed as a pet is an unusual choice as the animals are often thought of as dangerous and "scary", but she's convinced life wouldn't be the same without her beloved pooch. She says, "This is my pet, this is Jack. He's our oldest male. I know he looks kind of scary, he's a wolf. He's really sweet, he, like, falls at my feet."
"They told us he was a wolf. I don't know what kind of wolf he is. They are wolf-dogs, they are hybrids. It's my mom's deal (idea). Maybe it was a bit of empty nest syndrome, she wanted more children - because they really are hard to take care of. She likes them. Wolf-hybrids are legal."
And Stewart admits she gets upset when she hears of wolves being culled in America's Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, adding: "And you know what, it's such an awful thing... it's awful!"
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny