Matthew Morrison Denies Dating Kelly Brook
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has dismissed rumors he's dating actress/model Kelly Brook - insisting there is "nothing going on" between the pair. The actor was linked to the British beauty after they were seen enjoying a night out together in London this month, just weeks after Brook reportedly split from her long term boyfriend, rugby player Danny Cipriani.
A subsequent dinner date fueled rumors of a new romance, but Morrison is adamant he's just friends with the brunette. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "There's nothing going on with me and Kelly. She's lovely and I've known her for a while - we met when she was over in L.A."
Matthew Morrison, who was once linked to co-star Lea Michele, has been a frequent subject of dating rumor. He was also forced to debunk the rumor that he's gay early in his "Glee" career.
More Matthew Morrison News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'