Matthew Morrison Denies Dating Kelly Brook
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has dismissed rumors he's dating actress/model Kelly Brook - insisting there is "nothing going on" between the pair. The actor was linked to the British beauty after they were seen enjoying a night out together in London this month, just weeks after Brook reportedly split from her long term boyfriend, rugby player Danny Cipriani.
A subsequent dinner date fueled rumors of a new romance, but Morrison is adamant he's just friends with the brunette. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "There's nothing going on with me and Kelly. She's lovely and I've known her for a while - we met when she was over in L.A."
Matthew Morrison, who was once linked to co-star Lea Michele, has been a frequent subject of dating rumor. He was also forced to debunk the rumor that he's gay early in his "Glee" career.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story