Matthew Morrison Denies Dating Kelly Brook
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has dismissed rumors he's dating actress/model Kelly Brook - insisting there is "nothing going on" between the pair. The actor was linked to the British beauty after they were seen enjoying a night out together in London this month, just weeks after Brook reportedly split from her long term boyfriend, rugby player Danny Cipriani.
A subsequent dinner date fueled rumors of a new romance, but Morrison is adamant he's just friends with the brunette. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "There's nothing going on with me and Kelly. She's lovely and I've known her for a while - we met when she was over in L.A."
Matthew Morrison, who was once linked to co-star Lea Michele, has been a frequent subject of dating rumor. He was also forced to debunk the rumor that he's gay early in his "Glee" career.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video