Matthew Morrison Denies Dating Kelly Brook
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has dismissed rumors he's dating actress/model Kelly Brook - insisting there is "nothing going on" between the pair. The actor was linked to the British beauty after they were seen enjoying a night out together in London this month, just weeks after Brook reportedly split from her long term boyfriend, rugby player Danny Cipriani.
A subsequent dinner date fueled rumors of a new romance, but Morrison is adamant he's just friends with the brunette. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "There's nothing going on with me and Kelly. She's lovely and I've known her for a while - we met when she was over in L.A."
Matthew Morrison, who was once linked to co-star Lea Michele, has been a frequent subject of dating rumor. He was also forced to debunk the rumor that he's gay early in his "Glee" career.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'