Matthew Morrison Denies Dating Kelly Brook
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has dismissed rumors he's dating actress/model Kelly Brook - insisting there is "nothing going on" between the pair. The actor was linked to the British beauty after they were seen enjoying a night out together in London this month, just weeks after Brook reportedly split from her long term boyfriend, rugby player Danny Cipriani.
A subsequent dinner date fueled rumors of a new romance, but Morrison is adamant he's just friends with the brunette. He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "There's nothing going on with me and Kelly. She's lovely and I've known her for a while - we met when she was over in L.A."
Matthew Morrison, who was once linked to co-star Lea Michele, has been a frequent subject of dating rumor. He was also forced to debunk the rumor that he's gay early in his "Glee" career.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?