Emily Blunt Sparks Wedding Rumor With Bachelorette Party
Emily Blunt has sparked rumors her wedding day is imminent after she was seen enjoying a bachelorette party in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 28. The British actress is engaged to "The Office" star John Krasinski and the couple has refused to divulge details on when they will exchange vows.
But the "Young Victoria" star has fueled speculation the big day is fast approaching after she hosted a pre-wedding party at L.A.'s exclusive Trousdale Lounge. Blunt partied with a group of friends, including her "Sunshine Cleaning" co-star Amy Adams, sipping cocktails and dancing until the early hours, according to People.com.
The previous night, Blunt and her fiance dined with a group of friends at the city's famous Chateau Marmont hotel.
More Emily Blunt News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences