Emily Blunt Sparks Wedding Rumor With Bachelorette Party
Emily Blunt has sparked rumors her wedding day is imminent after she was seen enjoying a bachelorette party in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 28. The British actress is engaged to "The Office" star John Krasinski and the couple has refused to divulge details on when they will exchange vows.
But the "Young Victoria" star has fueled speculation the big day is fast approaching after she hosted a pre-wedding party at L.A.'s exclusive Trousdale Lounge. Blunt partied with a group of friends, including her "Sunshine Cleaning" co-star Amy Adams, sipping cocktails and dancing until the early hours, according to People.com.
The previous night, Blunt and her fiance dined with a group of friends at the city's famous Chateau Marmont hotel.
More Emily Blunt News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6