Emily Blunt Sparks Wedding Rumor With Bachelorette Party
Emily Blunt has sparked rumors her wedding day is imminent after she was seen enjoying a bachelorette party in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 28. The British actress is engaged to "The Office" star John Krasinski and the couple has refused to divulge details on when they will exchange vows.
But the "Young Victoria" star has fueled speculation the big day is fast approaching after she hosted a pre-wedding party at L.A.'s exclusive Trousdale Lounge. Blunt partied with a group of friends, including her "Sunshine Cleaning" co-star Amy Adams, sipping cocktails and dancing until the early hours, according to People.com.
The previous night, Blunt and her fiance dined with a group of friends at the city's famous Chateau Marmont hotel.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce