Emily Blunt Sparks Wedding Rumor With Bachelorette Party
Emily Blunt has sparked rumors her wedding day is imminent after she was seen enjoying a bachelorette party in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 28. The British actress is engaged to "The Office" star John Krasinski and the couple has refused to divulge details on when they will exchange vows.
But the "Young Victoria" star has fueled speculation the big day is fast approaching after she hosted a pre-wedding party at L.A.'s exclusive Trousdale Lounge. Blunt partied with a group of friends, including her "Sunshine Cleaning" co-star Amy Adams, sipping cocktails and dancing until the early hours, according to People.com.
The previous night, Blunt and her fiance dined with a group of friends at the city's famous Chateau Marmont hotel.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12