Emily Blunt Sparks Wedding Rumor With Bachelorette Party
Emily Blunt has sparked rumors her wedding day is imminent after she was seen enjoying a bachelorette party in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 28. The British actress is engaged to "The Office" star John Krasinski and the couple has refused to divulge details on when they will exchange vows.
But the "Young Victoria" star has fueled speculation the big day is fast approaching after she hosted a pre-wedding party at L.A.'s exclusive Trousdale Lounge. Blunt partied with a group of friends, including her "Sunshine Cleaning" co-star Amy Adams, sipping cocktails and dancing until the early hours, according to People.com.
The previous night, Blunt and her fiance dined with a group of friends at the city's famous Chateau Marmont hotel.
More Emily Blunt News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3