Snoop Dogg Hires Entire Country of Liechtenstein for Video Shoot
Snoop Dogg had an ambitious plan for his new music video - the rapper reportedly wanted to hire out the entire country of Liechtenstein as a stage set. The hip-hop star approached officials in the tiny European country - which covers just 61.7 square miles and boasts a population of only 35,000 - and asked to film his new promo there.
But the deal reportedly fell through as officials didn't have "enough time" to work through the details, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. Liechtenstein property agent Karl Schwaerzler tells the publication, "We've had requests for palaces and villages but never one to hire the whole country before. It would have been possible. (But Snoop Dogg's management) did not give us enough time".
Snoop Dogg has dropped his latest studio album "Malice N Wonderland" in December 2009.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!