Snoop Dogg Hires Entire Country of Liechtenstein for Video Shoot
Snoop Dogg had an ambitious plan for his new music video - the rapper reportedly wanted to hire out the entire country of Liechtenstein as a stage set. The hip-hop star approached officials in the tiny European country - which covers just 61.7 square miles and boasts a population of only 35,000 - and asked to film his new promo there.
But the deal reportedly fell through as officials didn't have "enough time" to work through the details, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. Liechtenstein property agent Karl Schwaerzler tells the publication, "We've had requests for palaces and villages but never one to hire the whole country before. It would have been possible. (But Snoop Dogg's management) did not give us enough time".
Snoop Dogg has dropped his latest studio album "Malice N Wonderland" in December 2009.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say