Snoop Dogg Hires Entire Country of Liechtenstein for Video Shoot
Snoop Dogg had an ambitious plan for his new music video - the rapper reportedly wanted to hire out the entire country of Liechtenstein as a stage set. The hip-hop star approached officials in the tiny European country - which covers just 61.7 square miles and boasts a population of only 35,000 - and asked to film his new promo there.
But the deal reportedly fell through as officials didn't have "enough time" to work through the details, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. Liechtenstein property agent Karl Schwaerzler tells the publication, "We've had requests for palaces and villages but never one to hire the whole country before. It would have been possible. (But Snoop Dogg's management) did not give us enough time".
Snoop Dogg has dropped his latest studio album "Malice N Wonderland" in December 2009.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered