Snoop Dogg Hires Entire Country of Liechtenstein for Video Shoot
Snoop Dogg had an ambitious plan for his new music video - the rapper reportedly wanted to hire out the entire country of Liechtenstein as a stage set. The hip-hop star approached officials in the tiny European country - which covers just 61.7 square miles and boasts a population of only 35,000 - and asked to film his new promo there.
But the deal reportedly fell through as officials didn't have "enough time" to work through the details, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. Liechtenstein property agent Karl Schwaerzler tells the publication, "We've had requests for palaces and villages but never one to hire the whole country before. It would have been possible. (But Snoop Dogg's management) did not give us enough time".
Snoop Dogg has dropped his latest studio album "Malice N Wonderland" in December 2009.
More Snoop Dogg News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves