Snoop Dogg Hires Entire Country of Liechtenstein for Video Shoot
Snoop Dogg had an ambitious plan for his new music video - the rapper reportedly wanted to hire out the entire country of Liechtenstein as a stage set. The hip-hop star approached officials in the tiny European country - which covers just 61.7 square miles and boasts a population of only 35,000 - and asked to film his new promo there.
But the deal reportedly fell through as officials didn't have "enough time" to work through the details, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. Liechtenstein property agent Karl Schwaerzler tells the publication, "We've had requests for palaces and villages but never one to hire the whole country before. It would have been possible. (But Snoop Dogg's management) did not give us enough time".
Snoop Dogg has dropped his latest studio album "Malice N Wonderland" in December 2009.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger