Brooks and Dunn Cancel Another Gig, Replaced by Keith Urban
Keith Urban has stepped in to replace Brooks & Dunn at an upcoming Canadian country music festival after the duo scrapped a string of shows due to illness. The veteran country stars canceled their performance at the star-studded Nashville Rising charity gig in Tennessee last week, as well as two more shows in Virginia, after Ronnie Dunn came down with a sore throat.
It was hoped he would have recovered in time to perform at Countryfest in Manitoba, Canada on Friday, July 2 but the musicians have axed their slot after doctors advised Dunn to rest his voice, according to CMT.com.
Urban has replaced them in the line-up, which also includes Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler and Blake Shelton over the four-day festival. The event kicks off on Thursday, July 1.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick