Brooks and Dunn Cancel Another Gig, Replaced by Keith Urban
Keith Urban has stepped in to replace Brooks & Dunn at an upcoming Canadian country music festival after the duo scrapped a string of shows due to illness. The veteran country stars canceled their performance at the star-studded Nashville Rising charity gig in Tennessee last week, as well as two more shows in Virginia, after Ronnie Dunn came down with a sore throat.
It was hoped he would have recovered in time to perform at Countryfest in Manitoba, Canada on Friday, July 2 but the musicians have axed their slot after doctors advised Dunn to rest his voice, according to CMT.com.
Urban has replaced them in the line-up, which also includes Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler and Blake Shelton over the four-day festival. The event kicks off on Thursday, July 1.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media