Brooks and Dunn Cancel Another Gig, Replaced by Keith Urban
Keith Urban has stepped in to replace Brooks & Dunn at an upcoming Canadian country music festival after the duo scrapped a string of shows due to illness. The veteran country stars canceled their performance at the star-studded Nashville Rising charity gig in Tennessee last week, as well as two more shows in Virginia, after Ronnie Dunn came down with a sore throat.
It was hoped he would have recovered in time to perform at Countryfest in Manitoba, Canada on Friday, July 2 but the musicians have axed their slot after doctors advised Dunn to rest his voice, according to CMT.com.
Urban has replaced them in the line-up, which also includes Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler and Blake Shelton over the four-day festival. The event kicks off on Thursday, July 1.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'