Brooks and Dunn Cancel Another Gig, Replaced by Keith Urban
Keith Urban has stepped in to replace Brooks & Dunn at an upcoming Canadian country music festival after the duo scrapped a string of shows due to illness. The veteran country stars canceled their performance at the star-studded Nashville Rising charity gig in Tennessee last week, as well as two more shows in Virginia, after Ronnie Dunn came down with a sore throat.
It was hoped he would have recovered in time to perform at Countryfest in Manitoba, Canada on Friday, July 2 but the musicians have axed their slot after doctors advised Dunn to rest his voice, according to CMT.com.
Urban has replaced them in the line-up, which also includes Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler and Blake Shelton over the four-day festival. The event kicks off on Thursday, July 1.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves