Brooks and Dunn Cancel Another Gig, Replaced by Keith Urban
Keith Urban has stepped in to replace Brooks & Dunn at an upcoming Canadian country music festival after the duo scrapped a string of shows due to illness. The veteran country stars canceled their performance at the star-studded Nashville Rising charity gig in Tennessee last week, as well as two more shows in Virginia, after Ronnie Dunn came down with a sore throat.
It was hoped he would have recovered in time to perform at Countryfest in Manitoba, Canada on Friday, July 2 but the musicians have axed their slot after doctors advised Dunn to rest his voice, according to CMT.com.
Urban has replaced them in the line-up, which also includes Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler and Blake Shelton over the four-day festival. The event kicks off on Thursday, July 1.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says